wrx KILL of the night - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on wrx KILL of the night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrxcelration Nice Kill!...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxcelration
    Nice Kill!
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2002scoobyrex View Post
    my wrx tranni is down and its not stock lol.

but come on stop talkin **** and set up a race polease

So once again... i mean im just lost here. what car do you drive ??????

is it not the accord with the third gear synchro / manifold welds / piston rings issues...?
    2006 RR EVO IX GSr, AMS 3" HFC TBE,Painted Black and Cut to Fit JDM Bumper,Hallman Pro Boost Controller (24 Psi),AMS Cone Intake,JDM rear Bumper with EDM Badging, 312WHP and 291WTQ @ 24PSI
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L Motorsports

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^^ bwahahahahaa! @ Bills post. now there is a name I havent seen in a while
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bluej20 View Post
    So once again... i mean im just lost here. what car do you drive ??????

is it not the accord with the third gear synchro / manifold welds / piston rings issues...?
    dude, just chill out, and eat your tuna with no crust..

"Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    What are you talking about? Who is talking ****?

In the sixth post in this thread I already stated that a stock WRX would likely fall behind. A few posts later I pointed out that the main issue here is that you won't find many stock WRX on the roads.

So what exactly is your point?
    micah i never said ur talkin ****, i meant the ones that are saying fast and furious remarks, like seriously there ARE WAY MORE RICER WRX THAN 2005 ACCORDS.

and i have a 2002 wrx and a accord for the third time

Gunnison Colorado/ Oklahoma City (over summers)
    Micha im not going to lie, every thread i get on i always see you putting your 2 cents in bt im just asking you this, do you really own or have owned all te cars you talk about and do you really know so much about everything, because all i have noticed is that your knowledgable about cars and how they work but thats about it, your kinda a huge **** to everyone with questions. Im not trying to start anything but im just saying that maybe you should kinda stop being such a ***when it comes to questions. dont judge people. On this thread people do know what there talking about and we are just having a blast talking about accords and wrx's and what not, and im going to have to disagree w/ you on the whole most WRX's are not stock, because most WRX's on the road are stock. unless you count a CBE upgraded, which i dont. So im just saying that just because you know so much and are basicly the coolest dude ever! right? That maybe just maybe you shouldnt judge people about what they do or how they do it. So just chiil the F out yo.

P.S. Im a street racing maniac and i have no concern for people or small babies on the side of the road, and gues what i have a BOV and i like the way it sounds so **** OFF!
    Last edited by 302@12psi; 04-26-2008 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Edit
    06 WRX Cobb Stage 2
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #124
    Basshead Member #2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx686 View Post
    Micha im not going to lie, every thread i get on i always see you putting your 2 cents in bt im just asking you this, do you really own or have owned all te cars you talk about and do you really know so much about everything, because all i have noticed is that your knowledgable about cars and how they work but thats about it, your kinda a huge **** to everyone with questions. Im not trying to start anything but im just saying that maybe you should kinda stop being such a cock when it comes to questions. dont judge people. On this thread people do know what there talking about and we are just having a blast talking about accords and wrx's and what not, and im going to have to disagree w/ you on the whole most WRX's are not stock, because most WRX's on the road are stock. unless you count a CBE upgraded, which i dont. So im just saying that just because you know so much and are basicly the coolest dude ever! right? That maybe just maybe you shouldnt judge people about what they do or how they do it. So just chiil the F out yo.

P.S. Im a street racing maniac and i have no concern for people or small babies on the side of the road, and gues what i have a BOV and i like the way it sounds so **** OFF!

LMFAO dude i love u

Micha im not going to lie, every thread i get on i always see you putting your 2 cents in bt im just asking you this, do you really own or have owned all te cars you talk about and do you really know so much about everything, because all i have noticed is that your knowledgable about cars and how they work but thats about it, your kinda a huge **** to everyone with questions. Im not trying to start anything but im just saying that maybe you should kinda stop being such a cock when it comes to questions. dont judge people. On this thread people do know what there talking about and we are just having a blast talking about accords and wrx's and what not, and im going to have to disagree w/ you on the whole most WRX's are not stock, because most WRX's on the road are stock. unless you count a CBE upgraded, which i dont. So im just saying that just because you know so much and are basicly the coolest dude ever! right? That maybe just maybe you shouldnt judge people about what they do or how they do it. So just chiil the F out yo.

I don't believe the op, either.

How to Make Friends and Influence People: Chapter 1....

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    i can not believe this is still open.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    On this thread people do know what there talking about and we are just having a blast talking about accords and wrx's and what not,

Dude, learn to read, nobody here is having a "blast" some people are making fun of other people who are too stupid to figure it out...

that is what is happening in this thread, oh and your getting butthurt throwing yourself on grenades meant for a guy on the internet you dont know.

Reading comprehension >>>> you
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 04-26-2008 at 08:56 AM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    The internet is serious business
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX
    Micha im not going to lie, every thread i get on i always see you putting your 2 cents in bt im just asking you this, do you really own or have owned all te cars you talk about and do you really know so much about everything, because all i have noticed is that your knowledgable about cars and how they work but thats about it, your kinda a huge **** to everyone with questions. Im not trying to start anything but im just saying that maybe you should kinda stop being such a ***when it comes to questions. dont judge people. On this thread people do know what there talking about and we are just having a blast talking about accords and wrx's and what not, and im going to have to disagree w/ you on the whole most WRX's are not stock, because most WRX's on the road are stock. unless you count a CBE upgraded, which i dont. So im just saying that just because you know so much and are basicly the coolest dude ever! right? That maybe just maybe you shouldnt judge people about what they do or how they do it. So just chiil the F out yo.

Infraction given. This kind of provocation is unwelcome here.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456