18G vs V I P E R SRT10 on 8 MILE - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on 18G vs V I P E R SRT10 on 8 MILE within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrx0131 well theres a difference between one little race and driving like a *******......if there are no ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    well theres a difference between one little race and driving like a *******......if there are no cars and no people around and you have put thousands of dollars into your car, im pretty sure you want to see if your 2.0L wrx can match up to a 8.0L viper just for fun...........if you drive like an ******* then thats when you are puttin peoples lives in danger and thats a whole different story
    There is no difference at all. When you are racing him, you are driving like an *******. Especially when you could take that exact car to the track and test it against any car you want legally, and safe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    well theres a difference between one little race and driving like a *******......if there are no cars and no people around and you have put thousands of dollars into your car, im pretty sure you want to see if your 2.0L wrx can match up to a 8.0L viper just for fun...........if you drive like an ******* then thats when you are puttin peoples lives in danger and thats a whole different story

So why did you post again? We are clearly debating a street race where there were people on the road and apparently at a bus stop on the corner.

I've never lined up any of my subaru's and had the thought "It would be fun to race this guy" on the street. If someone has a nice car I wave and go about my day.

Street cred doesnt mean anything once your car is totaled, blown up because you dogged it to death, have to go to court for being a retard, have everyone in your neighborhood hate you because you drive like a tool, have everyone in your neighbhorhood hate Subarus/WRX's/STI's because they think everyone is a cool street racer.

Here guys now go into the insurance thread and complain about why you pay 2-5k dollar's a year for a relatively SLOW four door sedan.

Oh sorry....I forgot....odd's are most of the kids here didnt pay for their car, gas, or insurance...why respsect it if it isnt truly yours anyway.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    So why did you post again? We are clearly debating a street race where there were people on the road and apparently at a bus stop on the corner.

I've never lined up any of my subaru's and had the thought "It would be fun to race this guy" on the street. If someone has a nice car I wave and go about my day.

Street cred doesnt mean anything once your car is totaled, blown up because you dogged it to death, have to go to court for being a retard, have everyone in your neighborhood hate you because you drive like a tool, have everyone in your neighbhorhood hate Subarus/WRX's/STI's because they think everyone is a cool street racer.

Here guys now go into the insurance thread and complain about why you pay 2-5k dollar's a year for a relatively SLOW four door sedan.

Oh sorry....I forgot....odd's are most of the kids here didnt pay for their car, gas, or insurance...why respsect it if it isnt truly yours anyway.
    i pay for everything on my car......and yeah im only 18.....work 5 days a week and im about to graduate high school and going to a 24,000 dollars/yr college for free..........my point is that you guys are taking the worst case scenario of racing and making it seem like everytime you race you are going to kill somebody..........im not promoting racing i just dont think you guys should be hating on OP.......and also you guys act like everything you do is safe and cant kill any one.....im pretty sure there are people here WITH KIDS that smoke or do drugs or drink.......OP was happy to beat the viper (no body was harmed or even close to being harmed) and you guys just shut him down

Down with the viper!!!

Way to tame that snake dude......please dont street race anymore you crazy fool.....go to the track where you will get your butt kicked by real racers.

of course i will think differently when im older, but im 18 now and ive been through more **** than you probably have and i know about the real world so you don't need to tell me what can or will or might happen........the fact is that millions of innocent people die every day.......do you think the OP has the intention of killing somebody?

So what if im 18.....im not stupid nor am i a little kid.....lifes a ***** and then you die
    Greatest and most entertaining post ever

My life has not been a biatch, and I'm not about to die because of some faktard who is putting my life in danger by street racing. Millions of innocent people die everyday, and some of them are from morAns like you guys whow want to street race.

If you've been through more crap in your life, you certainly don't sound responsible or mature enough that it had any impact whatsoever...

Wow dude...you have a whole lot to learn. There isn't any difference between "one little race" and driving like an ass hat. Because at any time, no matter how "perfect" your conditions might be for street racing...something can go wrong, and eventually it will. Its the laws of averages and a little bit of Murphy's Law in there as well...

What happens when that little girl chases her ball into the street? Or that car that was behind the fence pulls out into the road because they don't plan on cars coming at them at 100+mph?

yes I know, open roads with NOTHING and NOBODY around exist and certainly are safer than highways that the OP was talking about...but you still just never know. Yes I've opened it up and gone pretty fast in those same open roads, but I'm past it. Its what the track is for. Bottom line is I have no disregard for my life or anyone elses...and people like you who don't give two ****s about it really pisses me off...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    and also you guys act like everything you do is safe and cant kill any one.....im pretty sure there are people here WITH KIDS that smoke or do drugs or drink.......
    I'm sure you pay rent as well as utilities also....

So you are justifying his actions by saying we all do unsafe and illegal things? I do see how that is rationale.

And there probaly are people on here who drink, do drugs, smoke, and yes even some might have kids. If they came in here posting about how they took 25 dollars of crack, smoked it, put the baby in the car seat, and started driving around town they'd be getting as much criticism as the OP is.

Being 18 and being invincible is a hard thing to overcome. People usually find out the hard way that sooner or later bad things will/can happen. You go through life trying to minimize that chance....racing on busy streets with people on the corner isnt minimizing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Greatest and most entertaining post ever

My life has not been a biatch, and I'm not about to die because of some faktard who is putting my life in danger by street racing. Millions of innocent people die everyday, and some of them are from morAns like you guys whow want to street race.

If you've been through more crap in your life, you certainly don't sound responsible or mature enough that it had any impact whatsoever...

Wow dude...you have a whole lot to learn. There isn't any difference between "one little race" and driving like an ass hat. Because at any time, no matter how "perfect" your conditions might be for street racing...something can go wrong, and eventually it will. Its the laws of averages and a little bit of Murphy's Law in there as well...

What happens when that little girl chases her ball into the street? Or that car that was behind the fence pulls out into the road because they don't plan on cars coming at them at 100+mph?

yes I know, open roads with NOTHING and NOBODY around exist and certainly are safer than highways that the OP was talking about...but you still just never know. Yes I've opened it up and gone pretty fast in those same open roads, but I'm past it. Its what the track is for. Bottom line is I have no disregard for my life or anyone elses...and people like you who don't give two ****s about it really pisses me off...

oh yes i speed every day down school zones just trying to hit little children that run in the middle of the street because i dont give a **** about anybody....since you know me so well

I Support ClubWRX
    of course i will think differently when im older, but im 18 now and ive been through more **** than you probably have and i know about the real world so you don't need to tell me what can or will or might happen......
    Oh my God, I wish I could have a nickel for every freaking 18-year-old on this site that thinks that they know about the realities of life.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

oh yes i speed every day down school zones just trying to hit little children that run in the middle of the street because i dont give a **** about anybody....since you know me so well
    Would you please stop trying to do whatever it is your failing at.
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Oh my God, I wish I could have a nickel for every freaking 18-year-old on this site that thinks that they know about the realities of life.
    i know more about reality than you do....you are probably some rich guy who thinks they can pick at young teenagers just because you are older than me....i dont care if you are 25 or 35......i had to work hard to get to where i am so don't say **** if you dont kno **** old man

now if youll excuse me, while you guys stay arguing on this thread....i will go and make some money at work. Goodbye.

I Support ClubWRX
    i know more about reality than you do....you are probably some rich guy who thinks they can pick at young teenagers just because you are older than me....i dont care if you are 25 or 35......i had to work hard to get to where i am so don't say **** if you dont kno **** old man
    Fine, so I'll bite. What is it that qualifies you to be so very respected? It'll take a bit more than simply having a job. What awesome responsibilities do you deal with?
    "Some rich guy", I love it.

I'll give you a hint about something, for free. You want to be respected, but you don't speak respectably. Your swearing, jumping to conclusions, whining, and pouting come across very much like the usual coddled teen. Want to impress me with your maturity and life accomplishments? Calm the hell down and talk civilly.

Edit: Feel free to PM if you like, since the thread was locked.
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 04-18-2008 at 02:06 PM.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    i know more about reality than you do...
    I was waiting for the funny punch line...but that's all he had.

He was right about Ray being some old guy through.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    I was waiting for the funny punch line...but that's all he had.
    He was right about Ray being some old guy through.
    I love his guesses at my age. 35 sounds damned young to me.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456