18G vs V I P E R SRT10 on 8 MILE - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 18G vs V I P E R SRT10 on 8 MILE within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; seriously? No. Why? I'm in my 30's. I have one 6yr old and a new born. Would it be worth ...

seriously? No. Why? I'm in my 30's. I have one 6yr old and a new born. Would it be worth it for me to race the punk kid? Absolutely not. The decisions I make will affect my children.
    I use to track my Evo, thats why I use that screen name. I think I might have hard the board shop before. Hopefully they won't sue me for using their name.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    It's ok. I never listen to SonicVag

I can say whatever i want because I'm insignificant
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post

I can say whatever i want because I'm insignificant
    Are you married? If not, you should get married. You have the mindset.

oh btw wrx686 there are punks in Evo's and punks in WRX's also. I've encounter both as you can see in my sig. One thing they have in common is they both lack common sense.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Are you married? If not, you should get married. You have the mindset.
    not married but thoroughly beaten down, i have been with the same girl for 6 years and we live together.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

This thread made me lol
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    not married but thoroughly beaten down, i have been with the same girl for 6 years and we live together.
    Close enough. It shows.

Seriously, no. It comes down to self control. It's absolutely not worth risking my life, my passenger's lives, the other driver's life, a possible wreck, my car, wildlife, tickets, jail time, my license and some innocent persons life who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The amount of things that could go wrong is incredible. It's just not worth it.
    life is a risk in itself......when you step foot outside you dont know what is going to happen to you....you could be driving the speed limit and anythin could go wrong, so just because OP races a viper down a STRAIGHT road doesnt mean he is going to kill somebody.....just let him have his fun and dont criticize him for him doing what he wants in his own car

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    life is a risk in itself......when you step foot outside you dont know what is going to happen to you....you could be driving the speed limit and anythin could go wrong, so just because OP races a viper down a STRAIGHT road doesnt mean he is going to kill somebody.....just let him have his fun and dont criticize him for him doing what he wants in his own car
    Spoken like a true teenager.

The OP isn't in a position where he can dictate other peoples lives. The fact that he made that choice without their consent makes him an ass. I'm part of the public, and he's risking my life by street racing. That gives me the right to call him an ass. Life is full of risks, but you do your best to minimize them.

You will come to a point in life where your thinking shifts from "It won't happen to me" to "It can and will happen to me".

I Support ClubWRX
    This thread needs some LOL

Last edited by 06wrx4me; 04-18-2008 at 12:47 PM.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Street racing is so no worth it. Best case scenario: nothing bad happens, you beat another car you go on your way end eventually forget it ever happened. Worst case scenarios: you crash, kill someone, wreck your car, kill yourself, wreck someone elses car, your car gets impounded (and therefor wrecked), depending on your state your car gets crushed, you get arrested, go to jail get porked by bubba, and maybe even get sued for everything your worth.

If theres anything that has a clearly obvious pro vs. cons list its street racing.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Spoken like a true teenager.

The OP isn't in a position where he can dictate other peoples lives. The fact that he made that choice without their consent makes him an ass. I'm part of the public, and he's risking my life by street racing. That gives me the right to call him an ass. Life is full of risks, but you do your best to minimize them.

You will come to a point in life where your thinking shifts from "It won't happen to me" to "It can and will happen to me".
    of course i will think differently when im older, but im 18 now and ive been through more **** than you probably have and i know about the real world so you don't need to tell me what can or will or might happen........the fact is that millions of innocent people die every day.......do you think the OP has the intention of killing somebody?

So what if im 18.....im not stupid nor am i a little kid.....lifes a ***** and then you die

I Support ClubWRX
    of course i will think differently when im older, but im 18 now and ive been through more **** than you probably have and i know about the real world so you don't need to tell me what can or will or might happen........the fact is that millions of innocent people die every day.......do you think the OP has the intention of killing somebody?

So what if im 18.....im not stupid nor am i a little kid.....lifes a ***** and then you die
    Thank you.

[QUOTE=MengHang;2262137]I'm sure 99% of you will ever see a VIPER, let alone go head to head with one.QUOTE]

I have been in vipers, and see one almost everyday on the way to work.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx686 View Post
    yeah idiots wrapping there cars around trees... so are you saying if its 2 in the morning no cars on the highway some punk pulls up in his evo no one on the road. you drive this same road everyday going to work or whatever.. so you know the road. are you saying you would race him.... i mean really.
    \and i was just asking because the shop the a ride for is called one track mind, its in colorado.
    Really, I won't race him. Thats what a track is for. If you want to kill your self, don't take your car down with you.

Also, to the OP. Doesn't it suck when you tell a crowd of people something that you think is sooooooo cool that will earn you some serious forum/street cred and they think you're an ass for doing it instead? Thank you for another round of entertainment.
    HAHA. +1

Why does that fact that millions of innocent people die every day give you the right to act like an ass hat in your car and potentially kill someone?
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

well theres a difference between one little race and driving like a *******......if there are no cars and no people around and you have put thousands of dollars into your car, im pretty sure you want to see if your 2.0L wrx can match up to a 8.0L viper just for fun...........if you drive like an ******* then thats when you are puttin peoples lives in danger and thats a whole different story

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast