18G vs V I P E R SRT10 on 8 MILE - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 18G vs V I P E R SRT10 on 8 MILE within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Trainrex It's called self control. Grow up, and learn some. I know it's hard to resist whipping ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    It's called self control. Grow up, and learn some. I know it's hard to resist whipping your **** out to prove it's bigger when you need constant reassuring. Lame man, lame.
    My wife says the same thing...are you a woman? If you are I'm sorry for saying anything about racing......racing is bad....lesson learned. Good night everyone, this thread has gone south....
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MengHang View Post
    Good night everyone,
    what timezone are you in again?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Gunnison Colorado/ Oklahoma City (over summers)
    Ok so i can addmit street racing isnt safe i know this, but the is such thing as perfect conditions for it. wide open road or highway with no one on it... i mean come on who wouldnt.... So yeah the OP maybe raced under some sketch coditions but i would have to say i would have taken the oppertunity. Maybe i would wait to see if the viper goes or gets to a better location to race but who knows.

And to the OP i know what you mean. When im in the car with my GF and i see some fool in whip just antagonizing me to race him, i have to pretend like i have no intresst in the race and i go on to say how immature he is.... but if she isnt w me its on foo.

1trackmind, did you get your name from the snowboard shop?
    Last edited by wrx686; 04-18-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: just because

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MengHang View Post
    My wife says the same thing...are you a woman? If you are I'm sorry for saying anything about racing......racing is bad....lesson learned. Good night everyone, this thread has gone south....
    Yup. This is me...

Your wife is a smart woman, you should listen to her before you make her a widow because you can't control your impulses.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx686 View Post
    Ok so i can addmit street racing isnt safe i know this, but the is such thing as perfect conditions for it. wide open road or highway with no one on it... i mean come on who wouldnt.... So yeah the OP maybe raced under some sketch coditions but i would have to say i would have taken the oppertunity. Maybe i would wait to see if the viper goes or gets to a better location to race but who knows.

1trackmind, did you get your name from the snowboard shop?
    Report back in 10 years when you've grown out of the teenage intellect. You will have a different view on the topic.

We have Insults, Street racing, 8 Mile (shout out to slim shady), Vipers, corvettes, a ford GT, a post Streetrace sonic meet, retards, TR insults, and one hell of a Gangbang..

This thread delivered
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

10 years from now yor right i probably will have a whole new view on it.... but its not fun to be old.

nice call on the shout out to slim... cant forget about slim. He was probably walking his ass arcoss the 8 mile whenthe race was going down.

How can you say there is a perfect condition? I like to hear your point. How many stories have you heard of idiots wrapping their cars around trees, tires blown and what not. Drag strips and tracks are design for safety. Its in a control environment.
    No I didn't get my screen name from a skateboard/snowboard shop, although it could be copy write infringement.
    04 Blobeye wagon
    AFE Filter, ebay catback.
    03 RR Evo sold

yeah idiots wrapping there cars around trees... so are you saying if its 2 in the morning no cars on the highway some punk pulls up in his evo no one on the road. you drive this same road everyday going to work or whatever.. so you know the road. are you saying you would race him.... i mean really.
    \and i was just asking because the shop the a ride for is called one track mind, its in colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    stop lying you know you cry every time you have a chance to pop your blow off valve at an enzo but you wuss out because your scared to look like a total retard and fear the loss of your freedom, or worse taking an innocent persons life.

what a Mangina you are.
    For a moment, I thought you said that to TR
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx686 View Post
    yeah idiots wrapping there cars around trees... so are you saying if its 2 in the morning no cars on the highway some punk pulls up in his evo no one on the road. you drive this same road everyday going to work or whatever.. so you know the road. are you saying you would race him.... i mean really.
    \and i was just asking because the shop the a ride for is called one track mind, its in colorado.
    Seriously, no. It comes down to self control. It's absolutely not worth risking my life, my passenger's lives, the other driver's life, a possible wreck, my car, wildlife, tickets, jail time, my license and some innocent persons life who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The amount of things that could go wrong is incredible. It's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I did.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    It's ok. I never listen to SonicVag

I Support ClubWRX
    Also, to the OP. Doesn't it suck when you tell a crowd of people something that you think is sooooooo cool that will earn you some serious forum/street cred and they think you're an ass for doing it instead? Thank you for another round of entertainment.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.