sti vs. new mustang gt

This is a discussion on sti vs. new mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Had a brand new black gt with matching black rims and loud exhaust pull up next to me at a ...

Banned

sti vs. new mustang gt

Had a brand new black gt with matching black rims and loud exhaust pull up next to me at a light. didnt launch, so he got the jump but I caught and passed no prob. Next light he tried again after we were rolling same outcome. After I whooped him twice he pulled up at the 3rd light with his window down and said " learn how to drive" ?????? I said in return " u need more power" he had this pissed look on his face, waved his hand and sped off. It was great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    nice.... kill ?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Is there something missing from this story?
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

yayyy for your 06 sti. hope my 04 or 05 sti can beat them too!
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    Is there something missing from this story?
    i think because i didnt launch at the first light, maybe he assumed I couldnt drive the car right. I dint launch cause I wasnt sure if he was going to race and I didnt want to be a dink. I just waited and blew by him! their is no doubt in my mind he was racing me. I could here his car behind me it was so loud, and he had it pegged.