Old school Legacy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Old school Legacy within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BrianH There was a video not to long ago of a legacy like that with a more ...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    There was a video not to long ago of a legacy like that with a more powerful motor in it. Hope it wasn't that car.
    it has an sti swap!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Seen him try to launch it. .. lot a rattling going on. . . I'd bet on the pinto beating it. .. well . . right before the pinto burst into flames. . .
    ~My wife says I drive like a "grandpa", but she drives like a "bat out of hell"
    03 Wrx
    04 2.5RS

Quote Originally Posted by HxcJohnny View Post
    it has an sti swap!
    Probably didn't have an sti swap at all. 5% of the early legacy's were the SS version or the touring wagon which came with a different motor and can be made pretty damn fast. I have one that's quite modded and it will rape a stock wrx without breaking a sweat. Unfortunately the stock rods are only good for about 350hp and i've gone through two blocks from throwing rods through the top. The motor waiting to go in now has eagle rods so I hope it'll hold. It's getting hard to find the 2.2 closed deck block.

Here is a dyno thread for one: legacycentral bbs :: View topic - So I put the legacy on the dyno tonight...

It got wrecked a while back though.

*edit - love the gas prices avatar btw.
    Last edited by Damien83; 04-24-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    2003 ///M3
    2001 325i
    1993 Legacy SS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12