2003 wrx vs. 2007 gt500 - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2003 wrx vs. 2007 gt500 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 . 302 u feeling okay this week? just mention an SRT-4 and he will appear with ...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    . 302 u feeling okay this week?
    just mention an SRT-4 and he will appear with his bag of LOCKS.

And this thread is pretty good for this week, At least a WRX is mentioned Other threads have nothing to do with subarus.

to WRXISBEST
    My Cobb Map stage1 boosts a lil bit over target with 94 octane what does yours do at 100?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post

to WRXISBEST
    My Cobb Map stage1 boosts a lil bit over target with 94 octane what does yours do at 100?

been curious about this lately,
    I was just cruising back home last night and normally since stage1 reflash, my peak boost was 1.08bar down in the valley, then I was getting up to speed onto the highway in 4th at half throttle and I suddenly hit 1.11bar light nothing. I then slowed down and did WOT in 3rd and hit 1.18bar!
    I was surprised. I drive an 07 WRX, stage1 and i'm pretty sure that's above target boost!
    but then this morning I tried it again and only got to .98bar.

hmmmm....and ideas?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    holey longest useless thread ever. most bs mag racing numbers threads are locked asap. 302 u feeling okay this week?
    Due to the lack of SRT mentioning going on it's happened to survive.....

But seriously....I think it's stayed mostly civil....but I have been busy and havent read every post I usually just do a quick glance to make sure there is no name calling....stupid 16 hour work days.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Once this guy with a GT500 was talking mad smack to me out of his window and I was like "Yo! You gonna run that mouth from all the way over there or you gonna be a man and say that to my face son?" Dude tried to be all big and walk up to me and I was like BAM, knocked that sucka in his face... broke his nose and ruptured his brain.
    Week later, dude came back for more and wanted to race instead of fight (dude was mad afraid of me now OMGLOL) so I was like I aint got the 2.5L motor in my wrx so i just race you in my nike's. This fool tried to step up with all this game bringing his g/f with him and stuff and I just rocked his ass.... He was all rev'in up and tryin to intimodate me being big wit his supercharger..... Superchargers whine yo... just like this punk... doing nothing but whinin.
    I smoked his ass and told him not to come around my town anymore.
    Tried talkin more stuff so I broke his leg and banged his g/f in front of him. Hell, I bent her over his own hood... Hood pins are good for more than just one things ya know? hahahahahahah, am i rite? hahahahaha OMG.

Dude moved out of state and bought a wrx. Glad he learned his lesson the easy way.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflowmfg View Post

hmmmm....and ideas?
    What is your peak boost in 4th gear at wide open throttle as it reads on the Accessport?

the only boost gauge i have is on my AP do you have a V1?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

this is one of the funniest threads of the year.
    Cobb stage 2 WRB 2006 WRX

There's certainly a little something for everyone.

All it needs is someone talking about "ghost riding the whip" to make it complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Geese1 View Post
    There's certainly a little something for everyone.

All it needs is someone talking about "ghost riding the whip" to make it complete.
    Ask and ye shall receive
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l_VIDIYM14

Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post
    ya.. i keep beating friends with way more than i have.. the other night my friend with an 05 stage 2 STI Protuned at GST raced me both from a dig and from a roll.. i was on my 93oct. cobb OTS map.. we stuck even.. and i had about 300lbs extra in my car... a friend and a full set of stock rims and tires.. and then last night raced my friend also tuned at gst with blouche TD06 18g, APS TMIC, well he pulled 310whp. he pulled very little... there has always been something wierd with my car..

when i bought the car a year and a half ago it had a up pipe, cbe, and intercooler hoses. well i pulled two cars from a roll against another bugeye that was stage 2.... ???

no one beleives me that there is something wierd with my car until they race me...

but ya.. the mustang u could hear that he was hard on it.. loud ****ing exhaust! he even gave me the after the race.. so idk anymore...
    Obviously your WRX is just faster than every other tuned WRX and STi on the road. Just for kicks, let's compare dyno graphs of your stage 2 WRX versus that stage 2 STi you stayed even with (which has similar WHP to that other WRX you raced). Of course we need to consider that an STi that's been protuned will run maybe 10% higher numbers than these graphs. So you're really only down about 90 whp and 120 wtq to that STi, with only 10% more weight.

I just saw this on Batman yesterday:
    BATMAN: My Batmobile is faster than a jet fighter Robin!
    ROBIN: Holy galloping ghosts Batman, I think my BS meter just went through the roof!!!!!
    BATMAN: Ok, so the jet fighter was parked. So what?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

And this thread is pretty good for this week, At least a WRX is mentioned Other threads have nothing to do with subarus.

to WRXISBEST
    it hits 17.2psi and thats from my cobb V2 AP.. my gauge is off by 1.5 psi roughly.. when im on 91 it hits 16.4 both of those runs were in third gear..

and to the rest of the people being stupid and being sarcastic about what i am saying.. im not the one telling u this.. the "there must be something done to the car" is coming from the other guys.. not me.
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Obviously your WRX is just faster than every other tuned WRX and STi on the road. Just for kicks, let's compare dyno graphs of your stage 2 WRX versus that stage 2 STi you stayed even with (which has similar WHP to that other WRX you raced). Of course we need to consider that an STi that's been protuned will run maybe 10% higher numbers than these graphs. So you're really only down about 90 whp and 120 wtq to that STi, with only 10% more weight.

I just saw this on Batman yesterday:
    BATMAN: My Batmobile is faster than a jet fighter Robin!
    ROBIN: Holy galloping ghosts Batman, I think my BS meter just went through the roof!!!!!
    BATMAN: Ok, so the jet fighter was parked. So what?
    and the Stage 2 STI i raced was dynoed at 265 whp and 290 wtq. soo.. that not ur "90whp" difference... but whatev.. yes, i know its a big gap, but then y did he not pull?? answer that...
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

The classics never go out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    Once this guy with a GT500 was talking mad smack to me out of his window and I was like "Yo! You gonna run that mouth from all the way over there or you gonna be a man and say that to my face son?" Dude tried to be all big and walk up to me and I was like BAM, knocked that sucka in his face... broke his nose and ruptured his brain.
    Week later, dude came back for more and wanted to race instead of fight (dude was mad afraid of me now OMGLOL) so I was like I aint got the 2.5L motor in my wrx so i just race you in my nike's. This fool tried to step up with all this game bringing his g/f with him and stuff and I just rocked his ass.... He was all rev'in up and tryin to intimodate me being big wit his supercharger..... Superchargers whine yo... just like this punk... doing nothing but whinin.
    I smoked his ass and told him not to come around my town anymore.
    Tried talkin more stuff so I broke his leg and banged his g/f in front of him. Hell, I bent her over his own hood... Hood pins are good for more than just one things ya know? hahahahahahah, am i rite? hahahahaha OMG.

Dude moved out of state and bought a wrx. Glad he learned his lesson the easy way.
    Wow.... this thread is out of control!! YO!!... hahahahahaha... and I NEVER say YO... figured I would throw that in there... NICE!!! Right on the hood huh??
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

What is your peak boost in 4th gear at wide open throttle as it reads on the Accessport?

the only boost gauge i have is on my AP do you have a V1?
    I tried checking but I have a harder time reading my v2.
    My DTT has a peak hold feature which records your highest boost levels, so I know what my highest is.
    My AP, on the otherhand, I have to hold in my hand in front of me while I drive and watch it carefully...and this is difficult becaue where I live, I have the watch the road all the time.

IDK, could just be due to the elevation. Pressure is different at higher elevations. 1.08 bar at sea level is something like 15psi and at 2000ft it's closer to 14psi. could just be that.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.