2003 wrx vs. 2007 gt500 - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2003 wrx vs. 2007 gt500 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by justin.jordan2 WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE DONE RESEARCH I LOOKED IT UP BEFOR YOU THEY ...

Quote Originally Posted by justin.jordan2 View Post
    WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE DONE RESEARCH I LOOKED IT UP BEFOR YOU THEY SAY IT HAS 500 HP JUST LIKE THE STI HAVEN 300 HP BUT IT DOESNT DOES IT.....
    I have driven both, WRX is out matched with the GT500 and the SRT-8 from a roll. A stage 2 WRX might beat an SRT-8 from a dig, but a stock WRX will not be close.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post
    I have driven both, WRX is out matched with the GT500 and the SRT-8 from a roll. A stage 2 WRX might beat an SRT-8 from a dig, but a stock WRX will not be close.
    he wasnt playing with me.. u could hear the thing.. but at 60mph wind i couldnt hear a supercharger.. which is a first.. i usually hear them from a mile away.. my friends 03 cobra is insanely loud...
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

death from the mustang is the outcome03-04 cobra= 386 rwhp & 387rwtQ shelby gt 500= 450rwhp & 460 rwtQ stock numbers. dig race and he runs you down, 60mph roll race leaves you all alone as his tail lights fade in the distance but would be fun so do it anyways

Banned
    THE GT500 HAS 450 HP AND IT WEIGHS 3700 POUNDS YOU DO THE MATH.. I GUESS UR RUNNING ABOUT 300 HP PROBABLY AT THE WHEELS. IF UR TUNED RIGHT. GT500 HAS 450 EST HP AT THE CRANK. MAYBE 420 HP AT WHEELS.
    IT WAS AN EST. OF HIS HORSEPOWER I DONT KNOW HIS CAR. BUT I HAVE SEEN A STOCK WRX RUN 205 WHP STOCK. IT DEPENDS ON THE ENGINE AND THE TUNE. I WAS JUST SAYN EVEN IF HE WAS RUNING 300 HP. BUT EVEN THOUGH THE GT 500 WAS SAID TO HAVE 450HP DOESNT MEAN CRAP ITS HOW IT PUTS IT TO THE PAVMENT.......AND HOW ITS SUPERCHARGER IS RUNNING STOCK IS 8 PSI. BUT AS WELL AS YOU KNOW NOT ALL CARS RUN WAT THE SHOULD STOCK....
    OH AND THE 2007 GT500 IS 450HP OR A LIL ABOVE. NOT 500HP SORRY....
    Y DONT YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD I DIDNT SAY HE WOULD BEAT HIM. PLUS ITS NOT MY CAR. AND HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A GT 500 JUST SO YOU KNOW THE SRT8 CHARGER THEY RUN CLOSE HP SO UR SAYING WRX WONT BEAT SRT8 CHARGER. PLUS ITS ALL ABOUT POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO.THINK.
    WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE DONE RESEARCH I LOOKED IT UP BEFOR YOU THEY SAY IT HAS 500 HP JUST LIKE THE STI HAVEN 300 HP BUT IT DOESNT DOES IT.....
    YOUR POST MAKE ME WANT TO

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    MY RAYNGAR CAN KEEP UP WITH A 911 CARRERA S FROM 60 ITS ONLY GOT 100HP BUT ITS IN THE SAME BALLPARK.
    word son
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    A wrx or even a STI is basically worthless without a launch....eat that fan boi's.

A Td-04 is going to get ate up in the upper rpm range. Maybe the mustang didnt downshift and just floored it in 6th. 5.4 liter has a ton of torque all the way through the powerband.
    + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by znstuard View Post
    holy caps lock batman!
    + 1

ok ryan... idk if your for real or these people are just messing with you but if u only lost by a lil bit ur a. 1 hell of a driver b. you car has alot more done than you think c. the people you raced can drive or wanted to mess with you and just went from 5th or 6th gear
    either ay race for money and see what the out come is
    i usually mess with people and just beat them by 1/2 a car length or stay dead even with them to butter them up to race for paper... all track racing btw

and can someone do something about the cap lock boi... his posts makes my head hurt and makes me wanna punch babies in the face
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    YOUR POST MAKE ME WANT TO

HAHAHAHA!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    word son

+ 1

+ 1

ok ryan... idk if your for real or these people are just messing with you but if u only lost by a lil bit ur a. 1 hell of a driver b. you car has alot more done than you think c. the people you raced can drive or wanted to mess with you and just went from 5th or 6th gear
    either ay race for money and see what the out come is
    i usually mess with people and just beat them by 1/2 a car length or stay dead even with them to butter them up to race for paper... all track racing btw

and can someone do something about the cap lock boi... his posts makes my head hurt and makes me wanna punch babies in the face
    ya.. i keep beating friends with way more than i have.. the other night my friend with an 05 stage 2 STI Protuned at GST raced me both from a dig and from a roll.. i was on my 93oct. cobb OTS map.. we stuck even.. and i had about 300lbs extra in my car... a friend and a full set of stock rims and tires.. and then last night raced my friend also tuned at gst with blouche TD06 18g, APS TMIC, well he pulled 310whp. he pulled very little... there has always been something wierd with my car..

when i bought the car a year and a half ago it had a up pipe, cbe, and intercooler hoses. well i pulled two cars from a roll against another bugeye that was stage 2.... ???

no one beleives me that there is something wierd with my car until they race me...

but ya.. the mustang u could hear that he was hard on it.. loud ****ing exhaust! he even gave me the after the race.. so idk anymore...
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post
    ya.. i keep beating friends with way more than i have.. the other night my friend with an 05 stage 2 STI Protuned at GST raced me both from a dig and from a roll.. i was on my 93oct. cobb OTS map.. we stuck even.. and i had about 300lbs extra in my car... a friend and a full set of stock rims and tires.. and then last night raced my friend also tuned at gst with blouche TD06 18g, APS TMIC, well he pulled 310whp. he pulled very little... there has always been something wierd with my car..

when i bought the car a year and a half ago it had a up pipe, cbe, and intercooler hoses. well i pulled two cars from a roll against another bugeye that was stage 2.... ???

no one beleives me that there is something wierd with my car until they race me...

but ya.. the mustang u could hear that he was hard on it.. loud ****ing exhaust! he even gave me the after the race.. so idk anymore...
    you're a beast and maybe just a damn good driver.

we'll have to run though when I go stage 2, in fact we should run for fun now that i'm stage 1 (you're gonna kill me, I already know )
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    how can you run a 93 map in cali?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    I was surprised to see that to, but someone once said something about the 93 map working better even if you are running only 91 octane...I don't remember the details though.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

somethings up... maybe it was turbo swapped and you don't know it...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    picking up a couple gallons on 100 octane does the trick..
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflowmfg View Post
    I was surprised to see that to, but someone once said something about the 93 map working better even if you are running only 91 octane...I don't remember the details though.
    no.. dont do it... BAD!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ret030 View Post
    somethings up... maybe it was turbo swapped and you don't know it...
    i dont know.. if it is then ive been running on an ots map for a td04.. but it doesnt look like a swapped turbo..

i dont know.. if it is then ive been running on an ots map for a td04.. but it doesnt look like a swapped turbo..
    Post some pics!
    Blob-Eye Syndicate #121 MY04 Stage 1 WRB STi
    Dirty Crew #89 like it dirty? Dirty Thread!
    "0-60 Faster Than Your First Sexual Experience!"
    Gettin Sideways At El Mirage
    The Best Video YouTube's Ever Seen!
    Courtesy of SomeGuy 217 Productions

Where do you get 100octane?

...don't worry, I would never do something like that. I'd have to be retarded to think that a 93 map would work on 91.
    ...I just heard that somewhere.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

holey longest useless thread ever. most bs mag racing numbers threads are locked asap. 302 u feeling okay this week?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.