ME Vs. '07 Z06
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on ME Vs. '07 Z06 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; was driving home cruising at 70 and all of a sudden i look into my mirror and their is a ...

ME Vs. '07 Z06

was driving home cruising at 70 and all of a sudden i look into my mirror and their is a car ride my butt outta nowhere. so i get over to let him pass. Lo and behold its a freakin BRAND NEW blue Z06 with 30 day tags still on it. he gets next to me then floors it and takes off like i was in reverse! since i dont have a chance i figured i get a head start. so i get up to his bumper, downshift to 3rd, and mash it. i spooled to 19.5 and flew past him...that was until he noticed me and then proceeded to blow my doors off! lol i was honored just to hear that sick exhaust note. we get up next to each other and i give him the thumbs up and we do an actual pull. he honks 3 times, i mash it, turbo lags for some reason and he is long gone. thumbs up again and i told him his car was bad-ass. he said thanks. seemed like a real cool guy and not a total tool. oh and he looked way too young to have 70k+ supercar! like late 20's. must have a sweet job.
    My Myspace
    Wingl3ss @lliance #6

MODS:VF39 Turbo, 650cc DW injectors, SSAC FMIC, Cobb Short Ram Intake, GFB StealthFX Hybrid, NGK One-Step-Colder Plugs, Walbro Fuel Pump, Perrin Up-pipe, TurboXS 3" TBE Catless, Blitz SBC-id 3, Protune by Mead Engineering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats awesome, I love z06's so much. I bet it sounded amazing too. I'd love for a z06 to come up on me and fly by me lol
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

one of the times where you just dont mind losing lol
    Bugeye Mafia member #173

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apex32 View Post
    Thats awesome, I love z06's so much. I bet it sounded amazing too. I'd love for a z06 to come up on me and fly by me lol
    +1, I'd love to loose to one too.

sick death

awesome deff a great car, ne one see the latest road and track i think with the z06 vs 911 turbo vs the new skyline? good right up. i can't wait to catch on of these on the road my self.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    i can't wait to catch on of these on the road my self.
    poor bastard in the Zo6 wont know what hit him
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I woulda won...

...or not
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

yeah once we hit the city we were going the same way for a little bit and good god those back tires were HUGE!
    My Myspace
    Wingl3ss @lliance #6

MODS:VF39 Turbo, 650cc DW injectors, SSAC FMIC, Cobb Short Ram Intake, GFB StealthFX Hybrid, NGK One-Step-Colder Plugs, Walbro Fuel Pump, Perrin Up-pipe, TurboXS 3" TBE Catless, Blitz SBC-id 3, Protune by Mead Engineering.

damn sounds bad ass haha . and i work at a chevy dealer and to even own a z06 you gotta take out a 1 million dollar life insurance agreement. alot of owners say its almost not worth it haha

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
    i work at a chevy dealer and to even own a z06 you gotta take out a 1 million dollar life insurance agreement.
    IS that because you are a GM employee?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

the z06 is bad ass so far my score is z06 =2 mach1=0 but fun to run tho death is fast and sweet

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    IS that because you are a GM employee?
    no its for anyone .. youve gotta be loaded to drive a z06. AND also i dont know if you guys know but the new camaro SS 's are ganna be quicker than the z06 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
    no its for anyone .. youve gotta be loaded to drive a z06. AND also i dont know if you guys know but the new camaro SS 's are ganna be quicker than the z06 ...

sence when has the camaro ever bin faster than the vette. never. it like the wrx being faster than the sti for 5k less won't happen.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

maybe he has rich parents that love him too much.

or maybe rich parents that died and he inherited money

or maybe not so rich parents but they had a lot of life insurance and he killed them.

Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast