ME Vs. '07 Z06 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ME Vs. '07 Z06 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Jeff. no its for anyone .. youve gotta be loaded to drive a z06. AND also i ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
    no its for anyone .. youve gotta be loaded to drive a z06. AND also i dont know if you guys know but the new camaro SS 's are ganna be quicker than the z06 ...
    If you don't mind my asking, what's your source for this?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

damn sounds bad ass haha . and i work at a chevy dealer and to even own a z06 you gotta take out a 1 million dollar life insurance agreement. alot of owners say its almost not worth it haha
    Huh? They can't require you to take out a life insurance policy to own one. That's illegal and so many other things that I don't even know where to start.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

AND also i dont know if you guys know but the new camaro SS 's are gonna be quicker than the z06 ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    since when has the camaro ever been faster than the vette. never. it's like the wrx being faster than the sti for 5k less. won't happen.
    It's Chevy's new market strategy to completely phase the Vette out, ya know, because they don't sell that well...

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, what's your source for this?
    Didn't you see his previous post, he works at a dealer. He knows everything there is to know about these cars.....
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    no its for anyone .. youve gotta be loaded to drive a z06. AND also i dont know if you guys know but the new camaro SS 's are ganna be quicker than the z06 ...
    That life Insurance thing is BS.
    you are aware that a ZO6 is a "bargain" sports car, you do not need to be loaded to drive one, that is the cars appeal.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Didn't you see his previous post, he works at a dealer. He knows everything there is to know about these cars.....
    I stand corrected.

I had to explain what the shiny finned thing on top of the WRX engine was to the salesguy who sold me my first Subaru...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

The Camaro SS is getting an LS3 (approx 430 HP in the '08 model)

Last time I checked the C6 Z06 has an LS7 (505 HP)

EDIT: That link was worthless. But I'm almost positive Chevy announced that the biggest engine the Camaro will have is an LS3. Which I'm assuming will be in the SS
    Last edited by TRM1305; 03-27-2008 at 09:34 AM.
    2008 Metallic Gray WRX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.