mach 1 compares to
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on mach 1 compares to within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; what is the differnce between wrx , wrx sti and evo and what is more to my power level of ...

mach 1 compares to

what is the differnce between wrx , wrx sti and evo and what is more to my power level of 270ish rwh and 290ish rwt in my 04 mach 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 4valvemach View Post
    what is the differnce between wrx , wrx sti and evo and what is more to my power level of 270ish rwh and 290ish rwt in my 04 mach 1
    what are you asking
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I Support ClubWRX
    wrx, wrx STi, and Evo are awd. Mach 1 is not. No comparison.

i keed. A lightly modded Sti would probably be comparable to your Mach, as far as hp/tq #'s. Same w/ Evo..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

sorry for mis post as in quarter mile and hp/tq stock and how to tell between wrx and wrx sti '''''''''''and as far as tread of awd did not help last two wrx's i raced

but for the two evos that had passengers it sure did cause i lost both badly

I Support ClubWRX
    '''''''''''and as far as tread of awd did not help last two wrx's i raced
    Assuming a decent driver in a stock WRX, of course it would help, at least off the line. It just wouldn't compensate for a 100hp deficit in whp. :shrug:
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Assuming a decent driver in a stock WRX, of course it would help, at least off the line. It just wouldn't compensate for a 100hp deficit in whp. :shrug:
    did you try an STI yet?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

you have more horsepower than I do, so you would beat me in a straight line race unless you can't drive. This being said I was driving down south Highway 1 here through all the twisties and the mustang GT that had been riding my tail the whole way couldn't keep up through the curves when i finally got on it out of traffic. I don't know if he couldn't drive or what but he did feel it necessary to show me that he can fly pass me when i put on the breaks on a straight away.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson
    Military Militia #2006 Blobeye Syndicate #2006
    My Blobeye now debadged pictures soon, hopefully / Did that der silencer delete that's like 30hp right,

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tmann05 View Post
    did you try an STI yet?
    Hell no. I'm not getting anywhere near one of those things...I'd black out, and come to in a cheap office somewhere, signing finance papers.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

i would love to race a stock sti and from any race point stop or roll. but where i live not to many sti or evo's let alone stock one's and the last wrx i was behind had an exhaust that sounded like it was pushing 5000 cubic feet of air per sec.the wrx's are used as 1/4 mile cars as is evo but my ? is a guy says car is just a wrx but in reality its a sti how can i tell its a sti.sti is faster or am i incorrect

I Support ClubWRX
    i would love to race a stock sti and from any race point stop or roll. but where i live not to many sti or evo's let alone stock one's and the last wrx i was behind had an exhaust that sounded like it was pushing 5000 cubic feet of air per sec.the wrx's are used as 1/4 mile cars as is evo but my ? is a guy says car is just a wrx but in reality its a sti how can i tell its a sti.sti is faster or am i incorrect
    Why lie about what kind of car you have?
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

some will lie just to win but i see it as you dont ask i wont tell

I Support ClubWRX
    Sti is faster, you are correct. (stock vs. stock wrx) If the car is a Bugeye ( do a search if you need to) then it will not be an USDM STi. So, that's one way to tell. I'm not sure why anyone would want to disguise their STi, but if you get beat by a WRX, it is either an STi or modded (probably heavily) WRX.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Gold brembo brakes are the easiest way to spot an STI. also the stick shift has the reverse lockout
    and there is a DCCD controller on the center console.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    Gold brembo brakes are the easiest way to spot an STI. also the stick shift has the reverse lockout
    and there is a DCCD controller on the center console.
    +1 on the Brembo brakes as an outside visual clue. Thanks, SW, I had forgotten about those.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast