06 sti-1 06 350z-0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 sti-1 06 350z-0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Damian STi then the sti driver wasnt that great. i raced a 350 from a dig, killed ...

Quote Originally Posted by Damian STi View Post
    then the sti driver wasnt that great. i raced a 350 from a dig, killed it. he wanted to do 60-90 for sum reason.....killed him. went on the interstate 60-top speed....killed him all 3 times. and im stock, he had a greddy exhaust system.
    yeah, from a dig the AWD shines. however, i guarantee you that the 07+ 350z will pull a stock STI from a roll. and no the STI that i ran has a great driver. He was able to run 13.2 -1/4 all day long when he was stock on 80+ degrees when he first bought the car. he's good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

then the sti driver wasnt that great. i raced a 350 from a dig, killed it. he wanted to do 60-90 for sum reason.....killed him. went on the interstate 60-top speed....killed him all 3 times. and im stock, he had a greddy exhaust system.
    Was the Z you raced an 07' or an 04-06?

Big difference there. Typically, an 04-06 would get beat by an STI by 3+ cars from a roll. The 07's however tend to run dead even with STI's.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

07 Z's will pull sti/evo's up top on a roll, albeit slowly and way up there in speeds. the evo/sti after the shift into 5th gear loses a nut ( i had a bolt-on and tuned evo 9 and now an rsti with 05 motor and tranny) which is too long to overcome their brick like coefficient of drag.

don't mind the guy shifting, but i found this clip on clubrsx lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vnoKGGhme4o

06 sti vs. 07 Z both stock
    Last edited by fusionchicken; 03-17-2008 at 11:18 PM.

ah ok didnt know there was a difference between models. not sure what yr it was. i just remember it being purty. pearl white, lowered, black rims, greddy pipes, fat kid in the passenger seat recording.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #119

ah ok didnt know there was a difference between models. not sure what yr it was. i just remember it being purty. pearl white, lowered, black rims, greddy pipes, fat kid in the passenger seat recording.
    i am pretty sure 2007 -2008 do not offer pearl white. next time look at the hood, it has a bulge, thats the only way you can distinguish the 06 from 07 - 08. and 07 -08 from all the previous years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12