07 Accord V6 6speed coupe VS 03 Stage 2 WRX - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on 07 Accord V6 6speed coupe VS 03 Stage 2 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You of all people shouldn't make posts like this. Originally Posted by MengHang maybe the wrx owner was ragging on ...

You of all people shouldn't make posts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MengHang View Post
    maybe the wrx owner was ragging on the car soo much, that the car was pulling timing?

I give up. Vtec wins. I'm going to trade my wrx for a vtec accord. Love that vtec......

I'm going to get a vtec and put a nice big fart can on it for 100hp.

Plus, some good stickers for 100hp.

Then I can race my friends turbo 911.

I'll be ready go to.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

was this his car? I'm really afraid of VTec now. hahah

i think your trying to overcompensate for something that's really small and you thought you were doing it with your godly wrx.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    You of all people shouldn't make posts like this.

awesome

Wow what just happened here? I mentioned Vtec and the dude flipped out.

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that a the Accord has good power? I only mentioned Vtec because it wasn't mentioned before, and it really does help with performance of Honda engines, in the upper RPM range.

My uncle has an 03 Accord and I got to drive it around for a week straight. The thing is just damn quick. I thought it was very powerful, even down low. It had some pretty good torque. But the transmission is what was amazing. The shifts were smooth and precise. Each shift locked in. It was like shifting butter, but still had great feedback.

The Accord from the video IMO sounded pretty good with that full CBE on it too...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I don't appreciate people stalking me. I have not made a personal attack on you, so leave me alone.

I want you to know that I respect vtec and the accord. I have plenty of friends that have honda...but vtec never works anways.

but...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vtec2.jpg  
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

I don't appreciate people stalking me. I have not made a personal attack on you, so leave me alone.

I want you to know that I respect vtec and the accord. I have plenty of friends that have honda...but vtec never works anways.

but...
    keep making dumb and ignorant comments and the bashing will keep flowing

I don't appreciate people clicking on links I have in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    I don't appreciate people clicking on links I have in my signature.

I Support ClubWRX

Stalking you? You posted the link to your site about your "racing car" in your signature. Stalking is when people track you down, not when you put it out there and ask them to look.

I hate to say it, but your hyper-fanboi attitude has prompted everything you've received, here, and single-handedly derailed this thread. You've already spent time in Timeout before because you perpetuated ridiculous flamewars. You've made your statement here. I would suggest that you bow out and let the intelligent discussion continue at this point.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

my bad. Take it easy. I was joking around and people on the forum got a little edgy. I take back everything I said before. Peace.
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

my bad. Take it easy. I was joking around and people on the forum got a little edgy. I take back everything I said before. Peace.
    people usually say this when they are persistent with comments that they think because its a wrx forum will get there support but instead end up getting bombed on because most people on this forum are just a little smarter then that.

From my standpoint, the origins of the post are a little antagonistic. It's like one of us going into an SRT forum and posting a questionable video about a wrx beating a SRT-4.

Of course you are going to get a response from people who don't like WRX's and in this case, Accords.

I think there is a bigger discussion at hand. I have seen a lot of Accord fanboi's lately showing up on Clubwrx and NASIOC and their message is always the same: "look at me and my Accord, it is FAST, I swear - I bet you didn't know it was fast."

Okay, Okay, we know your Accord is fast, congratulations, but it is still an Accord. If you are so excited about it, start your own forum: ClubAccordLover.com, but me, for one, am sick of these lame posts about a mediocre Honda that is somewhat fast in a straight line.

I do not disagree that the Accord is fast, but anyone could have guessed that this post was going to end up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tgwrx05 View Post
    From my standpoint, the origins of the post are a little antagonistic. It's like one of us going into an SRT forum and posting a questionable video about a wrx beating a SRT-4.

Of course you are going to get a response from people who don't like WRX's and in this case, Accords.

I think there is a bigger discussion at hand. I have seen a lot of Accord fanboi's lately showing up on Clubwrx and NASIOC and their message is always the same: "look at me and my Accord, it is FAST, I swear - I bet you didn't know it was fast."

Okay, Okay, we know your Accord is fast, congratulations, but it is still an Accord. If you are so excited about it, start your own forum: ClubAccordLover.com, but me, for one, am sick of these lame posts about a mediocre Honda that is somewhat fast in a straight line.

I do not disagree that the Accord is fast, but anyone could have guessed that this post was going to end up like this.

mmm how about no, the only person being an idiot on this thread owns a wrx, most others on this thread also own a wrx and can see the outcome and why it makes sense. Problem is that we have a buncha stupid lil kids that go buy used wrx's now because they are cheap and affordable and become fanbois. That is all. Oh and the poster of this thread owns a WRX.

I was not necessarily talking about the poster of this thread. I feel differently, I think Honda and Toyota have done a great disservice by packing all of that power into a front drive sedan/coupe.

I have seen SO many Accord/Camry drivers blasting around with no real idea of how powerful their car actually is.

I have seen a couple drive off the road. Most of them, from what I have witnessed are kids, 16-17 years-old, who just realized that their car (or parent's car) is actually quick. Whereas most WRX drivers know what they are getting into.

No need to get defensive.

WOW!!! I knew it would be a matter of time before this thread went down hill and today it did. I completly understand about being on a WRX forum and posting a vid of 2 friends having a 60mph pull. Yes the guy filming was saying "bye" and could be seen as a little bit of a jerk needless to say. The driver of the car is nothing like a jerk at all and is a good guy. No one ever said vtec was god or vtec just kicked in you or petty childish crap like that. God forbid if a Honda that's not all riced out can have a little fun with a turbo charged car. Oh and as far as the it's still a Honda comment..... come on this is a WRX forum not a freaking Ferrari forum, please. For the people posting on here supporting or being realistic about the accord and not bashing those are the true sport car enthusiast who can look out side the box and appreciate a car for what it is and for that I personally thank those members on this site. Guys the last thing I want to see is get this thread locked and closed down. So please post your opinion about things but choose your words wisely and respectfully when doing so, thanks
    Last edited by 02 wrx sleeper; 03-18-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.