07 WRX TR vs SRT-4

This is a discussion on 07 WRX TR vs SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences with the "fastest evar", but never had a chance to run one in either ...

07 WRX TR vs SRT-4

I've enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences with the "fastest evar", but never had a chance to run one in either car.

So yesterday, I was out in the Subie, MMOB, going light to light, when I noticed a pearl orange SRT-4 behind me ('05 maybe?). Next light, I pull out past the other car next to me and see if the SRT swings out to make a run. He does, I wait, and we both punch it at about a 20 mph roll.

I immediately gained a car-length on him and increased my lead through about 1/8 mile, but he was still tight about 3 cars back.

I noticed a car coming off the exit into my lane a ways up the road, so I shut down.

Good guy. We exchanged waves and moved on...

I don't know if he was modded or not. I am though, w/ a VF-43 and supporting mods.

Of course, this is all a dream, cuz SRT-4=fastest evar! (just kidding, they're neat little cars )
    Last edited by Pavia; 03-03-2008 at 03:51 PM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I'm not to supprized. The 2.5L subi's and the SRT put down about the same numbers. I have gotten eaten up by an SRT-4, but than again I didn't even know we were racing.

^^^ probably posted as a kill on a srt board?
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    ^^^ probably posted as a kill on a srt board?
    Undubadadaly