wrx(stage2) vs dodge srt-10 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx(stage2) vs dodge srt-10 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so what was the out come ?...

so what was the out come ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Outcome

It is in fact a SRT-10 (saw the badge and the engine) it was a viper engine. We went from a dig, i launched at roughly at 5500 rpms (bliping the throttle to hold boost). I instantly took off about 2 cars on him, he spun a little coming off the line but when he hooked i heard him coming. Long story short I held him off to i was shifting into fourth and he swallowed me. Blew by my like I was stopped. But it was a good race, when i slap my VF-39 on there it should be a little different outcome(hopefully).

-Aaron

Good race.

No surprise though, I got beat by a similar SRT-10 in my Protuned Stg. 2 '06. Although we went from a high roll so I wasn't surprised by the outcome.

Get moving with the new turbo already.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

my friends SRT-10 truck got spanked by an 05 STI and i mean he took off like a jet. I know he had some big mods but still the viper truck ain't all that really its heavy and traction sucks with 550 lb of torque on stock tires its basically a nice burnout car
    “You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”

not sure if the tires were stock or not, I actually found out today that the truck isn't stock. The previous owner had exhaust, headers and i believe intake. he didn't want to tell me because he was afraid i wouldnt race him... I thought the truck sounded a little loud, but its a v-10 didn't think much of it.... overall ill be happy when i slap my new turbo on there and romp him in his 45k truck

-Aaron

... until he decides to spray it or add forced induction of his own. That engine isn't exactly lacking in aftermarket support.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.