2005 6 speed accord help - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2005 6 speed accord help within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by tgwrx05 Sarcasm guys, sarcasm. Who cares how fast this guy’s Accord is – it is still an ...

Quote Originally Posted by tgwrx05 View Post
    Sarcasm guys, sarcasm. Who cares how fast this guy’s Accord is – it is still an Accord. He is all amped up about racing WRX’s and STI’s from different rolling speeds. I don’t even see why people are giving him legit answers.

Why don't you (op) actually race these people instead of just asking how we'll think you'll do. Your Accord sucks.
    I've got an idea. Why don't you drive into a tree.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    okay fellas yea i must admit im pretty excited about my car, its my baby so of course im gonna defend. thanks for all the info, and the guy who says that my accord sucks, thats coo man if tryin to downgrade me to make urself feel better thats fine.

thanks to all who answered questions, feel free to add on :-)

god subaru owners and so much better than honda owners

I am a Honda boy turned Subaru dude...so I would have to agree....

I was on a car cruise behind an accord v6 in my stock 06 wrx.... and on the little freeway we were on, he was pulling on me. It suprised me, actually....I wanna do it again after this saturday....stage 2 baby!
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

Banned
    sweet, that helped a lot, someone that actually expirienced it. nice have fun with the stage 2., stage 2 >sti?

A 06 Stage 2 WRX is about equal to Stock STi / STI. I would imagine that the power is not as high, but the gearing is what really helps out. With that extra gear of the sti...it takes more for the same....
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Sarcasm guys, sarcasm. Who cares how fast this guy’s Accord is – it is still an Accord. He is all amped up about racing WRX’s and STI’s from different rolling speeds. I don’t even see why people are giving him legit answers.

Why don't you (op) actually race these people instead of just asking how we'll think you'll do. Your Accord sucks.
    I must point out that your type are the cancer that kills a car community. You sound almost like some of these ricers at my school.
    One day I'll have a truly awesome sig
    -------
    2004 impreza WRX
    uppipe, downpipe, ap, and a grin
    ~Blobeye syndicate~ #2007

I'm guessing you're a converted Honda owner, because you sound exactly like the guys in the civic forums on honda-tech. We don't need jerks like that on our boards. This is an community, If you have something constructive, that's one thing, but to say his car sucks just because you dont personally like it is rude.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry kids....this thread has been srt'd.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123