car is finally ready - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on car is finally ready within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Post a vid of your speedo climing as you floor it from 40-120 or something like that. I bet the ...

Post a vid of your speedo climing as you floor it from 40-120 or something like that. I bet the needle sweeps the guage like a startup on the STI
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whats with all the hate ?

op i wanna se ur dyno
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Damn. Thats alot of power.
    CGM

I Support ClubWRX
    hey, somebody stole your torque!!

seriously, I can definitely appreciate it, even if it's remotely close to the dyno sheets you posted..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by broosewee View Post
    who's doing the ridiculous name-calling?
    I never said who.

But I'll be happy to delete out all of this commentary now...

Edit: Quit wh0ring up the threadLOL...
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 02-21-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I know this kid thru my Saltwater hobby that has both SRT-4s had the neon, just got the Caliber. I instant messaged him the Dyno sheets because compared to my >200hp wrx they are amazing and here is his Response (I am suprised he did not mention a supra....)

not bad
    in response to pump gas dyno
    not bad aaron is already pushing more then that though

Harsh

and i have no idea who Aaron is....
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 02-21-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that will be freakin impressive to see it even if it is below the posted graph!!!

I'd love to see vids of some quarter mile runs...as well as pics in general
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

my same turbo and fuel setup on an auto srt4 has gone 10.32@137. if i could ever get the stars to align with a slight tail wind, sense the car will make 100whp over the auto car it should be in that range. the goal for me is still 550+ pump gas and 650+ on race fuel. and 10.5@135. from what the builder/tuner keeps saying it should be faster/more powerful than that. if i can drive it well enough it should happen. most cars with this much power run a 26X8.5 slick or step up to custom wheels and a 26X10. heres some current pics of the ride and some with the big boy 26x10.5

edit. aaron is a srt builder/tuner out of Ohio. this is the highest known pump gas srt4 dyno. he hasn't made more. i know because aaron co developed the intake manifold on this car shown with Darrell cox racing (the main build of both cars). also to build this car the way it is, is close to the msrp if not more including labor. but thats a ball park est. this car wont be ran in any class as it doesn't have a cage yet. it just a retarded fast street car.

fastest street legal srt4 9.45 @ 154.25

Last edited by 2004NeonSRT4; 02-21-2008 at 02:19 PM.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Thats just awesome
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

That's pretty fast man. Good numbers...

but how long do you think the car will last?

How long before the engine blows. Wheels break off.

Love the power, but TOO dangerous a car to be in.

Dig your own grave....

Peace.
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

Banned
    Wow... I don't know what to say The physics just don't add up for me. Seems like the graph says to me lag lag lag lag lag >>tire spin. I could be wrong though.

I guess you just dump the clutch at 5K, then about .0002 seconds later shift to second, then hold on tight, and pray nothing blows up.

Wow though......im not gonna lie....i dont care how fast that car is....if i saw it on the street with those big tires on the front, and those little guys in the back.....i would probably have myself a little chuckle.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Wow... I don't know what to say The physics just don't add up for me. Seems like the graph says to me lag lag lag lag lag >>tire spin. I could be wrong though.
    they flat foot shift them
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

But with those numbers...pure bragging rights are inevitable and well deserved. It performs no matter what. Thats why with that power, its on slicks up front and not streets...

everything is built to hold the power. the motor is actually warranted up to 1000hp as long as the original builder is the only person to touch it. and the axles (40bucks a pop to replace) were left stock as they are easy and very cheap to replace. making that a weak link on purpose eases drive train stress on the rest of the car. if something happens on a launch, wheel shake/hop or a real sticky track. the car has a infinite setting boost controller that can ramp up boost independently in every gear based on the traction at hand. yes that graph is very peaky but usable. when shifting at 7.5k it will put you back in the 5.5k rpm (over 450whp) range making it right at the start of the big hp climb. add it wot shifting it so the boost doesn't fall off during the up shift and it will be a solid performer.
    Last edited by 2004NeonSRT4; 02-22-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.