anyone ever get this?

This is a discussion on anyone ever get this? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well im relatively new to the performance community. I have a 2004 WRX and im always getting these guys in ...

anyone ever get this?

Well im relatively new to the performance community. I have a 2004 WRX and im always getting these guys in honda's revving their engine's at me.

Today for example, i was at my local O' Riley's Autoparts store picking up some oil and a filter, and i saw these guys in a orange honda with a carbon fiber hood tinkering under the hood of their car, and when i came out i hear..."hey WRX guy you wanna have a race?"

I walk over and see what they are running. Its a 1.6L Turbo, with a FMIC. It looked clean and neat, so i asked him if he's ever run it at the track. He said he ran a 13.92 in it.

Ok i think, thats pretty fast. I mean i drive a bascially stock 4EAT so im looking at a 15 if im lucky. Well we get in our cars and head out to the highway and we go from a roll at around 35mph. At 85 im two car lengths ahead and i hit the brakes cause were coming up on an intersection and a van is in my lane. Of course he flies right on by.

Oh and he was smokin the whole way. Said his piston rings were shot. I asked him how much boost he was running and he said 12 psi on the stock internals. Hmm...... lol. 13.92........sounds fishy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

don't pay any mind. there will be all sorts of people that are going to try you in any way possible...
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

if his engine was as big as his ego me mighta beat you
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

That's funny.
    I love how people do things like that.

I know it's wrong but part of me wishes that people around here had that kinda ego matched with their hondas. it would give me a little excitement seeing their faces when they get their arses handed to them.

crazy honda boys
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27