04 wrx vs 04 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 wrx vs 04 wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well i went cruising memorial and if you dont know wrx's are pretty rare here in oklahoma . but anyways ...

04 wrx vs 04 wrx

well i went cruising memorial and if you dont know wrx's are pretty rare here in oklahoma . but anyways to make the story short.. i spotted another wrx so i naturally followed in pursuit! and anyways ways we both got goin 25mph and on 3 honks went. kept dead even in first and when we hit second he launched away pretty damn fast! so i pulled over and we talked, asked him what he had done to it. just 3'' turbo back invidia stage 2. well the moral of this story is that i cant wait to go stage 2! i am this saturday and cant wait to feel the difference .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
    well i went cruising memorial and if you dont know wrx's are pretty rare here in oklahoma . but anyways to make the story short.. i spotted another wrx so i naturally followed in pursuit! and anyways ways we both got goin 25mph and on 3 honks went. kept dead even in first and when we hit second he launched away pretty damn fast! so i pulled over and we talked, asked him what he had done to it. just 3'' turbo back invidia stage 2. well the moral of this story is that i cant wait to go stage 2! i am this saturday and cant wait to feel the difference .
    Stage 2 is definitely a nice difference... but becareful... you will get the bug and constantly want more!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

around the TULSA area.. and i cant wait

subies racing subies= gay ricer honda move

Whats so bad about a friendly race?

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    pitty. i don't get up that way much. okc is the most-often ok place i see. but the hills of nw ar are da shizzle!
    Well one of these weekends this summer you should come check it out... its like a free car show/drags and no one really gets in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
    Whats so bad about a friendly race?
    nothing at all. I just hate it when I go to give a way at a fellow subie driver and he's redlining on my ass begging for a race.

It just looks bad to me

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post
    nothing at all. I just hate it when I go to give a way at a fellow subie driver and he's redlining on my ass begging for a race.

It just looks bad to me

+1
    2econd2none Performance

Nice! Enjoy stg 2
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post

It just looks bad to me
    But for the enthusiast part...they decided to go for it and they went at it for a bit and had a good run. Then pulled over and chatted for a minute. Thats not bad at all...

No reason why you can't or shouldn't race your fellow Subie owner...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Yes again, nothing wrong at all with doing that. I'm just saying, next time you see a fellow owner, dont rush over to him asking for a race. It's immature and makes the subie crowd look like a bunch of ricers.

nice loss
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.