99-04 Jetta VR6 vs me (07 WRX TR)

This is a discussion on 99-04 Jetta VR6 vs me (07 WRX TR) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First off I am bone stock and I'm not sure if he had any upgrades. I was driving to my ...

99-04 Jetta VR6 vs me (07 WRX TR)

First off I am bone stock and I'm not sure if he had any upgrades. I was driving to my uncles house and this kid in a Jetta keeps looking at me and then next thing I know he gases it and starts to haul ass. So I was going a little over the speed limit and cought up to him at the next light. So we line up at about 15 MPH roll and I told him whenever he is ready to go. So he punches it and then I gased it and we were about even through first gear (turbo lag). However by the end of second (when I shut down) I was about 3-4 cars in front. So I slowed back down to the speed limit and he pulls up to me and keeps telling me that he wants to race again and keeps reving his engine. He also was telling me that he only started in 2nd gear. Anyways I kept telling him no, because I do not think it was worth wasting my gas and break down of my car. So he just punches it goes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hes stock for sure and they are slow lemons!