EVO vs STi - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on EVO vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Damian STi Lol, he sux. he almost cried. i didnt even know a track would let you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Damian STi View Post
    Lol, he sux. he almost cried. i didnt even know a track would let you run a 1/4 with a passenger and a camera.
    The passenger kept him in the 12's!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i own a 07 WRX with HKS catback and an Evo7 with modified catback, filter and lowering springs. i must say that even the WRX has more Torque than the Evo at low rpms, same i think goes to the STI. but the Evo pulls at high rpms. Evo's ride is really stiff but tigher steering while the WRX has a better feel inside with more comfy ride and really, really lovely sound ( im sure you all agree). my WRX is my DD and the Evo is my Track car ( just to break it)

here in Manila, STIs (subbies in general) are a level higher in prestige than the Evos ( a girlfriend once called it " cute Lancer").
    Last edited by yuichi; 01-15-2008 at 08:39 PM.

well god damn. and evo and a wrx huh? thats awesome. overall i like the sti's look better, especially the interior. im glad i chose an sti. i never even test drove the evo. once i sat in the sti i wanted it, i said screw the mitsu dealer. evos last yr was 06 anyways, i didnt want a car that sat in the parking lot for 2 yrs. i wanted something a lil newer, especially since i could afford it. i only drove an evo once, during my brothers wedding in 04, and the guy had about $5000.00 dropped in the motor so that doesnt even count as a test drive as far as stock vs stock goes. but whatever. this thread helped me out a ton. thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.