Veilside 350z vs my stage 2 wrx

This is a discussion on Veilside 350z vs my stage 2 wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So im driving on 495 towards va and i look behind and I see a car with sweet blue lights ...

Registered User silverbullet>>>'s Avatar

Veilside 350z vs my stage 2 wrx

So im driving on 495 towards va and i look behind and I see a car with sweet blue lights and it starts to tail gate me and I realize its a 350z so I move over so i can see it and this car looked like it was straight out HIN or a magazine it was orange with a veilside body kit big dual exhaust and a whole bunch of stickers of parts im guessing he installed so we go off of 2nd all i see is him jump 1 car ahead like nothing and his car was releasing grey smoke out his exhaust so he beat me. then we go around traffic and slow down and go again this time I went off of 2nd at 6,000 rpm I jumped a car ahead of him when I go to 3rd then 4th comes and at around 6k on forth he's next to me than on 5th he's passed me then theres more traffic ahead so we slow down and next thing you know theres two cars right behind and it was a 350z and s2000 out of kno were and flew right passed me and the veilside 350z we try to cath up but they did the ricer fly by
    so me and the 350z decid to race again i do the same off of 2nd and start winning when all of a sudden my car boggs on 3rd gear it didnt want to go passed 6,500 rpm so I let off and slowed down then drove it like a baby from there on out maybe one of you guy know what that was all about. ohh and I hit 120 on highway curves
    Turbo XS BOV, ERZ Down Pipe, ERZ catback, Cobb intake, Perrin Turbo inlet, Perrin Up Pipe, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Ultimate Racing 680cc injectors, gm boost solinoid, Exedy clutch, thermo tech turbo heat wrap, perrin light weight pulley,TGV delete's, 8mm intake manifold phenoic spacers, TXS racing FMIC, Tial 38mm wastegate
    Tuned By DPS
    http://www.dpstuning.com
    Team Downshift Member

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

uuummm nice loss
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

My ears are bleeding from reading that in my head...

Did you win then, til his topend kicked in? I dunno...

Pics?
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

My bad its fixed, yeah I beat him the 2nd and 3rd time but the 1st time he rev matched nice and I couldnt catch up. those 350z have a sweet top end. if the race were any longer I would have lost by alot each time we raced.
    Last edited by silverbullet>>>; 12-19-2007 at 12:28 AM.
    Turbo XS BOV, ERZ Down Pipe, ERZ catback, Cobb intake, Perrin Turbo inlet, Perrin Up Pipe, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Ultimate Racing 680cc injectors, gm boost solinoid, Exedy clutch, thermo tech turbo heat wrap, perrin light weight pulley,TGV delete's, 8mm intake manifold phenoic spacers, TXS racing FMIC, Tial 38mm wastegate
    Tuned By DPS
    Team Downshift Member

Hrmmm, hit 120 on highway curves?

How amazing

You'll be racing with death faster than you can even look at the speedometer by the time you lose control at that speed.

No one here wants you to become another Subaru wreck statistic.
    06 WRX TR CGM {stock} Hawke-Eye #28
    Raysfield- "We don't get much snow, and I don't drive aggressively in the rain, so kind of irrelevant."
    .:Truth:.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet>>> View Post
    ohh and I hit 120 on highway curves
    Not cool.
    Curent: 1988 VW Golf Cabby
    6-8 months: 2006 JPB STi

Good run. Do you know what year it was?
    If it was an 07' I would say you did pretty well then.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I have no clue but its was a metalic orange it hid sweet hid's, Black rims and a very loud exhaust, and his car was smoking alot when he was takin off
    Tuned By DPS
    Team Downshift Member

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet>>> View Post
    I have no clue but its was a metalic orange it hid sweet hid's, Black rims and a very loud exhaust, and his car was smoking alot when he was takin off
    It probably wasn't an 07 then. The 07 has a different orange thats not very metalic looking. I'm wondering what the smoke was about though thats not exactly normal. Nice kill though. From your mod list its about what I'd expect.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

he's probly running rich and untuned cause it was a dark grey smoke coming out of his exhaust
    Tuned By DPS
    Team Downshift Member

the original post was incredibly hard to follow

Dude he's probably only 16 give em a break.
    06 WRX TR CGM {stock} Hawke-Eye #28
    Raysfield- "We don't get much snow, and I don't drive aggressively in the rain, so kind of irrelevant."
    .:Truth:.

Quote Originally Posted by CaRboNaDo View Post
    Dude he's probably only 16 give em a break.
    Did you ever take English class in high school?