MS3 vs WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on MS3 vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BigB007 Unfortunately my neighborhood is the last place to be plowed and I have to navigate two ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    Unfortunately my neighborhood is the last place to be plowed and I have to navigate two hills before I get to it which means awd is required to make it home in the snow and I always see others with fwd or rwd struggling.
    oh ok...well then i definately would have considered the wrx over the ms3 is this was the case...i guess it depends where you live and the conditions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex View Post
    To be fair, he was talking about MSRP, which is higher for the WRX than the MS3. 20k out the door for a brand new car is a nasty deal, but is a far cry from what people pay for the WRX on average.
    exactly...im not talking about one lucky deal that you got, im talking the overall pricing. the wrx iMSRP s $25,000+, or around $24,000 for the TR edition, while the MS3 MSRP is $22,975.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxwalsh View Post
    umm... i dont know about you but you dont, you can be mature and blow them off like the idiot that they are, regaurdless if you can beat them or not.

Matt
    c'mon gotta have a little fun in life!

you must be one of those ricer fly-by people when you get beat.... one word describes you... immature.

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

you must be one of those ricer fly-by people when you get beat.... one word describes you... immature.

Matt
    well, ive only been beat once, by a stage III 00 audi s4 TT. and i didnt do a ricer fly by. but i dont think ill be beaten by a wrx anytime soon, especially with my intake and exhaust coming within a month

have fun in jail, and lots of tickets! as i said immature. my MR2 could pull lengths on your MS3 but i dont care nor will i race you on the street

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by MS3boi View Post
    when another driver of a car revs at you at a red light, or if they try and toy with you on the highway, you gotta show them whats up. even if i owned a wrx, i wouldnt go off roading with it too much, im not trying to mess my car up. the wrx is a tuned down version of the rally car isnt it?
    the MS3 handles very well on tarmac may i add.
    Again, you proved why you are not an Impreza owner...you just don't get it. Yes, my wagon is not THE Subaru World Impreza Rally Car. However, I have taken it to the dirt and snow often...bone stock...and will continue to do that in the future. AND I have never had a single problem with my wagon to date.

When someone revs at me at a red light, I laugh at them and tell them to take their issues to the track. I have nothing to prove to anyone...anytime...on public streets or on the track EVER! (and neither do you)

This is real-life when you choose to street race! It's not NASCAR or some movie, where the star does not get hurt. People's lives are placed needlessly at risk [U]for absolutely no reason whatsoever[U] when one street races.

have fun in jail, and lots of tickets! as i said immature. my MR2 could pull lengths on your MS3 but i dont care nor will i race you on the street

Matt
    congrats your heavily modded, money eatting mr2 can beat my stock MS3...and my uncles Dinan supercharged stage III M3 can eat ur mr2...my friends 00 stage III s4 with k04s can beat ur mr2 EASY...whats ya point? im talkin stock for stock cars. even a stock ms3 beats a st II wrx....so whats ya point again?

everyone be cool-- the thread is gonna get locked if we all start whipping out our e-weiners
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

congrats your heavily modded, money eatting mr2 can beat my stock MS3...and my uncles Dinan supercharged stage III M3 can eat ur mr2...my friends 00 stage III s4 with k04s can beat ur mr2 EASY...whats ya point? im talkin stock for stock cars. even a stock ms3 beats a st II wrx....so whats ya point again?
    My dad can beat up your dad.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

ayyy.... you have to calm down with the flaming dude.... my friend has MS6 i like his car its really nice, refined car similar to your MS3 but it is heavier. But you talk as if your MS3 is god in stock form.. similar to how the SRT4 owners think that they are the fastest things on the road......why cant we all just get along and appreciate that we all have something that gets us from Point A to Point B and that it is fun people around the world does that even have this luxury.... and keep the racing to the track.. innocent lives are at risk due to reckless/street racing...
    Last edited by dragonwrx1; 12-07-2007 at 11:47 AM.
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

you really dont get it, you really dont, you are allowed to shut up at anytime and go to some board where ricy bench racers hang out and talk crap about other cars to no end. this is a wrx board not a MS3 board, not an M3 board, not an MR2 board, a WRX board. you need to just go to the board that matches your car. and talk like you are now over there, you'll probably be accepted for being like that, but not here. ban him!!!

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

you really dont get it, you really dont, you are allowed to shut up at anytime and go to some board where ricy bench racers hang out and talk crap about other cars to no end. this is a wrx board not a MS3 board, not an M3 board, not an MR2 board, a WRX board. you need to just go to the board that matches your car. and talk like you are now over there, you'll probably be accepted for being like that, but not here. ban him!!!

Matt
    yes its a WRX board, but ClubWRX welcomes any car enthuthiast providing that they are respectful. The OP tone was a little troll-y in the beginning but I think that he has calmed down a bit. Lets get along.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex View Post
    To be fair, he was talking about MSRP, which is higher for the WRX than the MS3. 20k out the door for a brand new car is a nasty deal, but is a far cry from what people pay for the WRX on average.
    exactly...im not talking about one lucky deal that you got, im talking the overall pricing. the wrx iMSRP s $25,000+, or around $24,000 for the TR edition, while the MS3 MSRP is $22,975.
    Again, learn to shop and you can get good prices. One should never pay MSRP. I am aware MSRP on the MS3 is lower than a WRX. However, MS3boi's price statement was mis-leading and not everyone pays that price. Mine was no one lucky deal, by any means, as it was me having the knowledge of how to shop.

well i have better things to do than deal with an immature MS3 owner.

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast