Civic Si and GTI A-holes
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Civic Si and GTI A-holes within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, so tonight at college I meet this guy playing pool talking up his car. He says how it is ...

Civic Si and GTI A-holes

Ok, so tonight at college I meet this guy playing pool talking up his car. He says how it is an award winning show car "all carbon fiber with a tv in the dash". I say,"what do you have done to it performance wise?" He goes on a rant on how he doesn't tell/show anybody. He asks me to race without asking what car I have, but according to him he will only race for $500+. He says he will give me anything I want, so I tell him I want 6 and the hit. He said he doesn't know what that means but ok. I start laughing now because six cars and a head start for any car is almost giving a win. He then ask's what car I drive and I tell him a 2005 wrx and he starts laughing and telling me, "that POS, your car ain't nothing, my friends and I see you around and your car is slow." This is the first time I meet him I calmly ask how he knows this and he says his friend has raced me and has video's of him beating me in his GTi. He also went on to say that I say people I beat the GTi. I then tell him I have not raced a GTI, which I havent, and he keeps telling me I did. And then talks about his mach 1 mustang, street legal 8.00 flat camaro, "hooked up" 97 mustang, and so forth. Now I called but this other guy there says he seen his cars, this other guy I know and like. This guy pissed me off alot, I told him he better calm down and stop talking so much sh!t before he says it to the wrong person. He says he will fight anybody too(I'm a 6'2 250lbs rugby player, he plays pool alot, no chance.)

So here is my ? for you.
    1. What would he have to be running to beat a low 13 second wrx with 6 cars and a head start? Should I do it?

2.Should I skip the race and hurt him if he starts talking again?

3. Or should I do the smart thing and just leave him alone because he will never get laid unless he paid.

Thanks for reading my rant
    Cheer's
    Ben
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tell him u have a friend named ralph that will race him in he fastest car for all his cars and ill put up my 3 subies and 50k cash
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

In a 1/4mile race against your car (which is a low 13sec/high 12sec car as it is) with you having a 6 car lead from the start I would imagine his car would need to be running 10's to make that difference up. It is possible he has a car which could accomplish such things, but rather unlikely.

Either way, even if you win I wouldn't count on getting paid and therefore I would just ignore him. No sense in getting involved with him, racing him, or kicking his ass. Especially since now he knows what car you drive and him and his goons could vandalize it if they so choose to.

Just let ignorance lay as it may.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    In a 1/4mile race against your car (which is a low 13sec/high 12sec car as it is) with you having a 6 car lead from the start I would imagine his car would need to be running 10's to make that difference up. It is possible he has a car which could accomplish such things, but rather unlikely.

Either way, even if you win I wouldn't count on getting paid and therefore I would just ignore him. No sense in getting involved with him, racing him, or kicking his ass. Especially since now he knows what car you drive and him and his goons could vandalize it if they so choose to.

Just let ignorance lay as it may.
    +1

Sounds like the gentleman is a bit unstable to start with... Why poor gas on the fire.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post

Yep, just break a pool cue over his head, he isnt worth racing If you must race him, take his money and him and go make it rain for him at a gey strip club.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    ummm...folks like this aren't even worth wasting a post on.....(and now I'm wondering why I am doing the same thing....meh)
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Banned
    bust a cap in the foo yo

I say he needs to be taught a lesson and you should beat the crap out of him with one of your pool sticks.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

I Support ClubWRX
    This will not end well.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    This will not end well.
    For whom?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

play him in a game of pool instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    bust a cap in the foo yo
    my thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post
    Ok, so tonight at college I meet this guy playing pool talking up his car. He says how it is an award winning show car "all carbon fiber with a tv in the dash".

So here is my ? for you.
    1. What would he have to be running to beat a low 13 second wrx with 6 cars and a head start? Should I do it?
    3. Or should I do the smart thing and just leave him alone because he will never get laid unless he paid.

Thanks for reading my rant
    Cheer's
    Ben
    None of those questions are relevant. He either has money to waste, or wants to show the world he has money to waste. Focus on that. Since you met him at a pool hall, have him buy you beers. If you can't get him to buy you beers there's no point in having a conversation.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    None of those questions are relevant. He either has money to waste, or wants to show the world he has money to waste. Focus on that. Since you met him at a pool hall, have him buy you beers. If you can't get him to buy you beers there's no point in having a conversation.
    I'm pretty sure that's in the bible somewhere.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's in the bible somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast