Civic Si and GTI A-holes - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Civic Si and GTI A-holes within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel Perhaps they could stomp the yard instead? +1 violence never solved anything, but loosely organized dancing ...

Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    Perhaps they could stomp the yard instead?
    +1 violence never solved anything, but loosely organized dancing competitions in a dimmed warehouse/back ally with an absurdly large crowd does.

this guys an idiot. odds are he just bought the car because the dealership told him it was "super dooper fast just like Fast and the Furious". i dunno if its worth dealing with him anymore, but he does deserve to get dominated. make sure his passy comes with him to watch.
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm going with the beat his ass if he starts talking sheet again and take it to the track?
    2003 ///M3
    2001 325i
    1993 Legacy SS

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    perhaps I missed it... what kind of car does he have?
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post
    perhaps I missed it... what kind of car does he have?
    soooo, why don't you re-read it and not miss it the second time?

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyfeet View Post
    soooo, why don't you re-read it and not miss it the second time?
    why dont you quote the OP and show us where he says it???
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Hint, it's in the TITLE of the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by stickyfeet View Post
    Hint, it's in the TITLE of the thread!
    actually it mentions two cars, not one specifically in the title and if you have decent reading comprehension you can infer that he is talking about an SI but he does not say it explicitly, so stop being a jerk
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    actually it mentions two cars, not one specifically in the title and if you have decent reading comprehension you can infer that he is talking about an SI but he does not say it explicitly, so stop being a jerk
    thanks for the comment that I have decent reading comprehension and apparently some people don't
    not trying to be a jerk, I just think some people need to read things before asking questions. Today's world is all about instant gratification. If the information wasn't posted, don't you think someone would have asked what kind of car it was within the first couple of questions after the original post?

Oh, and for your last post, here's the quote you wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029
    Civic Si and GTI A-holes

that is two cars.... that is exactly what i wanted you to quote, that is what is so non specific, thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    Easy, guys. Honestly, I wondered for a bit as well, before remembering the thread title. He mentions that the other guy has a GTI, so I figured that the car in question must be the Civic.

Basically, the guy's functioning at a middle school level, emotionally, and not worth the valuable life energy to talk to, much less fight or race.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    that is two cars.... that is exactly what i wanted you to quote, that is what is so non specific, thanks.
    I understand it's two cars, however it's not to hard to figure out which car he IS talking about.... Anyways, I'm a jerk and should have just told him what kind of car it was, not a big deal.

I do think the whole scenario of the OP is pretty funny though. I'm sure no race will ever actually go down unless if the Civic SI guy really does have a heavily modded civic. From the other details in the OP's posts it doesn't sound like this is the case from a quick glance, and if a race does take place, I don't think the money will actually be exchanged and there will just be more problems then there were before....

sounds like you were dealing with some real winners there.

on a different note, you play rugby for your school or a mens club?

I Support ClubWRX
    Ahh.....to be young and have ungodly levels of testosterone again!

He already beat you. He achieved the exact reaction he wanted. He actually made you upset enough that you came here and posted about it. I used to call it "fishing".

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    [QUOTE=stickyfeet;2134912]I understand it's two cars, however it's not to hard to figure out which car he IS talking about.... Anyways, I'm a jerk and should have just told him what kind of car it was, not a big deal. /QUOTE]

Still - I was looking for the OP to quote the car being discussed. In essence, none of us still know for sure. I am quite educated, and quite able to read - hardly the "instant gratification" type. You have 25 posts on this forum so far - do you really want to be so agressive in your responses?

So, I will ask again - specific to the OP.. Which car is it?

Thanks
    Michael
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77
    You have 25 posts on this forum so far - do you really want to be so agressive in your responses?
    yes, since post counts on forums really establish the credibility of someones opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.