Civic Si and GTI A-holes - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Civic Si and GTI A-holes within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 8 second, lol. Tell him to stop running the eighth mile and line up....

8 second, lol.

Tell him to stop running the eighth mile and line up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Don't play with the clowns.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Walk away and fugedaboudit. Sounds like he needs to get past the he said she said high school years. Anybody that brags about their car(s) that much obviously doesn't have much else going for them.

Well, I found out where he parked and checked out his car. He seems to have a CAI and a CBE. Thats it, that and under glow lights. I decided to take $500 out of the bank and go up to him and tell him I will race him now knowing he will back down. This way I can make him look stupid in front of his friends.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post
    Well, I found out where he parked and checked out his car. He seems to have a CAI and a CBE. Thats it, that and under glow lights. I decided to take $500 out of the bank and go up to him and tell him I will race him now knowing he will back down. This way I can make him look stupid in front of his friends.
    own him, and good job doing your research
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    I say race em, after all he doesn't have an SRT-4 or a Cobalt SS. We all know that SRT-4's are good for 8's right out of the box and Cobalt's are the fastest 14 second car in the world......frumaroll.
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

check how bright his underglow kit can get before u race him =p

Quote Originally Posted by thryllhous3 View Post
    check how bright his underglow kit can get before u race him =p
    Have him video tape it so they can watch the WRX walking him in instant replay on the in dash screen.
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

fight him
    ~Selah

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    fight him
    Perhaps they could stomp the yard instead?
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

OGB
    better hope he doesn't have some frankenstien motor swapped under the hood. check for a hidden direct port NO2 system too. he's going to spin like crazy off the line if he has a frankenstien motor on street tires.
    Mods
    "If you're not breakin' ****, you're not goin' fast enough."

Keep us posted on what ends up happening, and if you find out any details on the amazing untouchable car be sure to post those up as well!

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    better hope he doesn't have some frankenstien motor swapped under the hood. check for a hidden direct port NO2 system too. he's going to spin like crazy off the line if he has a frankenstien motor on street tires.
    no way he does, he would have done headers and taken off the cat before that. Not to mention the warenty info page that says, sold as is, is still in the window which indicates he just bought it.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

no way he does, he would have done headers and taken off the cat before that. Not to mention the warenty info page that says, sold as is, is still in the window which indicates he just bought it.
    That doesn't mean anything other than he just bought it. Nitrous kit installs aren't rocket science and can be done rather quickly, without doing full exhaust. Motor work can also be done by the previous owner. There's so many possibilities.
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

OGB
    you should try to get a look at the engine and check the engine code. the code is engraved at the top of the engine block, just below the head gasket. it will be easy to see.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    That doesn't mean anything other than he just bought it. Nitrous kit installs aren't rocket science and can be done rather quickly, without doing full exhaust. Motor work can also be done by the previous owner. There's so many possibilities.
    +1
    i know somebody that just bought a CRX with a B18 in it. we are supposed to be giving it better internals and a VTEC head this weekend, but the weather kinda sucks right now. I wouldnt have known it was a motor swap if he didnt tell me, looks stock.
    And direct port nitrous is sneaky, check the runners on the intake manifold.
    Mods
    "If you're not breakin' ****, you're not goin' fast enough."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast