Laughable...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Laughable... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just sitting at a redlight MMOB, when a late-model Eclipse rolls up next to me. I didn't think much of ...

Laughable...

Just sitting at a redlight MMOB, when a late-model Eclipse rolls up next to me. I didn't think much of it , until I saw the guy pointing at my car and laughing to his g-friend. So light turns green and I get on it a bit, but I look over and see the Eclipse still in the intersection so I backed off. I look over again and I see he really was on it and trying to gain. I just got back into the pedal, shift normally, and he's gone. The road turns into a single lane and now he's riding my ass. I'm going +5mph over the speedlimit, so I know he's pissed he lost. He's weaving back and forth 2ft off my bumper. But just when the road goes back to 2 lanes and theres a redlight up ahead, he turns off. Hell, I would have let him have another go. I guess I embarrassed him infront of his date. LOL.

Not any challenge, but him freaking out after a loss was pathetic.
    Last edited by Pavia; 11-24-2007 at 06:46 PM.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    moral?

When my car was running, I'd get ish like that a lot..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    moral?

When my car was running, I'd get ish like that a lot..
    does there have to be a moral?

WRXs rock *period*

sounds about right.....
    Hawk-Eye Alliance- #2121
    Dirty Crew #2121
    New England F4
    "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."

ODJ
    I used to know a guy with a heavily modded Camaro who would not race UNLESS the other driver had their girlfriend in the passenger seat.
    UNSPOILT BY PROGRESS

Quote Originally Posted by ODJ View Post
    I used to know a guy with a heavily modded Camaro who would not race UNLESS the other driver had their girlfriend in the passenger seat.
    Girlfriend ownage is the best.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    Girlfriend ownage is the best.
    even better when the GF is driving the BF's car....

I did the same thing back when i had my boosted Civic Si...they guy in the other car got so mad at his GF (i saw them fighting by the time we got to the next light)
    2006 RR EVO IX GSr, AMS 3" HFC TBE,Painted Black and Cut to Fit JDM Bumper,Hallman Pro Boost Controller (24 Psi),AMS Cone Intake,JDM rear Bumper with EDM Badging, 312WHP and 291WTQ @ 24PSI
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L Motorsports

^^ thats a looooooooooooong sig

to the op good kill
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

laughable...yes...

good kill...meh...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

My GF squeegee's my windows

Yours does to? heh.

My last gf could drive really well, and another wrx was egging her on to race our STi, the guy didn't know it was a girl driving with the tinted windows, when we owned him, we rolled our windows down, saw it was a girl, got a really sad look on his face, his gf in the passenger seat giggled. He look at me in which I softly said...

"Its not even her car." and smiled.

Good times be had by all. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Turbolad View Post
    Yours does to? heh.

My last gf could drive really well, and another wrx was egging her on to race our STi, the guy didn't know it was a girl driving with the tinted windows, when we owned him, we rolled our windows down, saw it was a girl, got a really sad look on his face, his gf in the passenger seat giggled. He look at me in which I softly said...

that would be pretty bad.
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block

Quote Originally Posted by Turbolad View Post
    Yours does to? heh.

Haha! Good for her. Sounds like you had yourself a keeper there! You can't find a lot of women who can drive.
    Wait, did she drive better than you? Is that why you guys aren't together?

to the OP.... you sure that was his GF??? you know what they say about eclipses....

haha before i got my wrx i drove an 04 tacoma trd.....a guy in a riced out civic pulled up next to me at a light with his gf in the passenger seat. he started revin his engine to show off and i rev'd back cause i thought it was so funny......light turned green and i burned him.....turns out we went to the same party and his gf couldn't stop laughing all night!

not a bad kill bro. great story to!

Here's two of my best.. well, funniest.

First: Driving in my old 1989 dodge pick-up and a crx pulls up beside me. We we're going about 20km/h. He nods at me and starts revving and cool stuff so I'm like why not haha. The truck only had like 40k miles on it and had TONS of tq so I thought it would be fun. I had two cars on in by the time we hit 80km/h! Haha! (speed limit was 80km/h and didn't want to go any faster). Of course, he blew right by me with the middle finger

Second was last week. I'm driving in my 1989 VW Cabby and a bmw 330 pulls up beside me revving the engine. Just for kicks I thought I'd give this guy a go and see how much I could lose by. So, the light turns green and we both hit it hard. By the time we hit 110km/h he's only about 1.5 cars ahead of me I'm not to sure if 330's are slow or he just couldn't drive. I'm quite sure it was an automatic though.

I raced a turbo sunfire once haha!
    Anyways, thought I'd share. Crazy people up here in Canada, eh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast