Laughable... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Laughable... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; To explain, I still have my 273whp 350Z, waiting on my STI to arrive before the trade. I have some ...

Banned
    To explain, I still have my 273whp 350Z, waiting on my STI to arrive before the trade.

I have some seriously funny stories, that are less about racing and more about retardation.

Story #1:

I raced a black Srt-4 with two tools and their girlfriends in it. I pull on it like nothing, and they come back up all miffed, because at first they were laughing and piping off, whatever. So my lane is in traffic, and he mashes it in first and absolutely MOLESTS his 2nd gear. I mean it sounded like two howler monkeys fighting in a megaphone.

He manages to put it in 2nd, then takes off. At the turn-around point for our strip, he misjudges the turn and pretty much RAMPS the median table as an 07 WRX behind him slams on his breaks, laughing his ass off.

Story # 2:

The same WRX that was laughing at him, is apparently his friend and comes up next to me afterwards. Unlike the srt-4 driver, who knew what a 3-honk start was, this absolute TOOL gave me the paul walker stare down, then honked once, and took off. He apparently didn't notice I was still cruising, because he kept on it for about 300 meters. Total waste of a nice car. It was new too, had temp tags and everything, and this douche is racing it already.

Story # 3:

A mustang hangout was occuring at Arby's. A camaro saw this as an opportunity to show off, and powerslid out of Arby's. The tail end whacked the median's curb, and sent the front of the car airborne like a boomerang OVER the curb, across the grass and directly into oncoming traffic, where mud and grass was slung all over traffic, and the camaro tried desperately to start his car.

Story #4:

Playing a game on my cell phone in the back of a V6 tiburon, then hearing the driver ask, "What do you think"? I hadn't noticed he was flooring it.

Story #5:

A Mach 1 with SLP exhaust, x-pipe, JLP intake, etc.,etc, searching for rock chips on his hood after I changed lanes to get in front of him like it was nothing during a race.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Those stories reminded me, When i was in HS a guy in a beat up 80s camaro tried to race me in my moms X5 4.6, He lost control and slamed the median so hard the front end of his car blew apart into like 50 peices, then he flew into oncoming traffic and almost hit like 6 cars

Thanks Iceage for reminding me of that hilarious situation
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123