Laughable... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Laughable... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by scoobyroo I raced a turbo sunfire once haha! Anyways, thought I'd share. Crazy people up here in ...

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyroo View Post

I raced a turbo sunfire once haha!
    Anyways, thought I'd share. Crazy people up here in Canada, eh?
    Only the ones that say "eh?" dontcha know?

Kiddin dude! Love how you put stupid people in their place. But who the hell would turbo a Sunfire???
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Only the ones that say "eh?" dontcha know?

Kiddin dude! Love how you put stupid people in their place. But who the hell would turbo a Sunfire???
    -probably the same guy who dropped a turbo in a stripped out cavalier and thought he could beat me! rotfl

I seriously don't know man. He was a friend of one of my friends and apparently the thing ran low 12's He bought it off the guy who turbo'd it for $5000 haha. It's fast but... it's a Pontiac.

I seriously don't know man. He was a friend of one of my friends and apparently the thing ran low 12's He bought it off the guy who turbo'd it for $5000 haha. It's fast but... it's a Pontiac.
    Wow...thats pretty impressive in that case.

I know a guy on here who turbos everything he gets (Rogan).

He showed me pics of a Saturn SL2 wagon or whatever that he turbo'd and had running low 12s...hahaha
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Wow...thats pretty impressive in that case.

I know a guy on here who turbos everything he gets (Rogan).

He showed me pics of a Saturn SL2 wagon or whatever that he turbo'd and had running low 12s...hahaha

Maybe I should turbo my Cabby?!

I know a guy who has a 2.3L turbo mustang! Still slow though, haha.

I saw the eclipse again this weekend. I guess he lives in the area. His front bumper was all bashed in and hanging down. Jeez, karma works. At least it wasn't me he hit.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    I saw the eclipse again this weekend. I guess he lives in the area. His front bumper was all bashed in and hanging down. Jeez, karma works. At least it wasn't me he hit.
    Eh, it's to be expected I guess

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CGimpreza View Post
    Eh, it's to be expected I guess
    Ummm K.... What is that in your avatar strange fela?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Ummm K.... What is that in your avatar strange fela?
    Just a couple masks. Eventually I'll re-do it so it's clearer, right now I'm too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by CGimpreza View Post
    Just a couple masks. Eventually I'll re-do it so it's clearer, right now I'm too lazy.
    Looks like Batman if he had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    I was following a v6 mustang the other day they were driving fast, and we pulled up at a light and I did not look over, Then when we left the light they took off and put 3 car lengths on me by the time i got thru the intersection, now I'm pissed next light comes up and i still have not seen the driver but i let it be known that when the light went green I was going. light goes green I do my "Granny" launch at 3k and proceed to spank them by the time i hit 3rd gear they were 4-6 car lengths back I let off and we pull up to the next light and its 3 girls in the car,

racing>me
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

The girl is in the market for a new car and she's seriously considering waiting until summer so that she can push the new Lancer Ralliart. She also said she's going to spank me with it when she does. I drive an '08 OBP WRX (pictured in avatar) bone stock at the moment (except for the STI short throw). I've only seen the numbers on the Ralliart (and they look impressive), but if she gets one and walks on me, I'm going to dump her (she's driven stick her whole life and is no joke behind the wheel).

So far, my only kill in my Scooby was against my mom and her '08 Tribecca. Don't hate, it wasn't even close. At least 4 car lengths and I wasn't even mashing although I can't be certain she knew we were racing.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasmonky3 View Post
    The girl is in the market for a new car and she's seriously considering waiting until summer so that she can push the new Lancer Ralliart. She also said she's going to spank me with it when she does. I drive an '08 OBP WRX (pictured in avatar) bone stock at the moment. I've only seen the numbers on the Ralliart (and they look impressive), but if she gets one and walks on me, I'm going to dump her.
    if she gets one she will walk you, you should trade in for an STI
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

A couple weeks back I was going into a double-lane right turn onto this road. (I live in rural hillbilly mountain area....so it quickly would change to single lane) there's this big ol' diesel, obviously has exhaust and probably some kind of chip (and these things ARE fast no joke).
    He's on the inside and i'm like I'm gonna pass this joke of a truck so I take the outside.
    I'm on the outside and he knows I wanna pass so he stomps the gas.
    The next thing I know were i'm in the oncoming traffic lane pulling up this dark country road in the middle of the night. pretty even until about 50then (he got the inside and a head start) I pulled away and he gave up.

My was stock at that point. Got a nice rush. lol

I also raced a kid in a RX7 with some kinda headers and port n polish exhuast...yadadada. from a digg.
    Killed him in the 0-80 (he sucks at driving.) in the my bone stock WRX.
    he passed me at about 90 though.

lol....I still felt good about it.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

My GF squeegee's my windows
    I was once had a girlfriend who, every Friday would do a full wash, wash, and detail, inside and out of my car while I just stood there and watched.

lol
    I think that was the best part of that relationshiop
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.