03 wrx vs. 94 Mustang GT 5.0
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 03 wrx vs. 94 Mustang GT 5.0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 03 wrx- stage 2, basically whats in my signature! vs. 94 mustang GT 5.0- K&N intake, and exhaust who do ...

03 wrx vs. 94 Mustang GT 5.0

03 wrx- stage 2, basically whats in my signature!

vs.

94 mustang GT 5.0- K&N intake, and exhaust

who do u think would win.. both of the cars are 5spds, and the race would be at a track 1/4 mile... he says he will kill me.. i just alot and he didnt know y! he said my 4 banger aint got ****!
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post

vs.

who do u think would win.. both of the cars are 5spds, and the race would be at a track 1/4 mile... he says he will kill me.. i just alot and he didnt know y! he said my 4 banger aint got ****!
    well since you bet m3s all the time a mustang is easy
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I woulnd talk a bunch of smack, he might beat you with all the traction hes gonna get at the track.
    CGM

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    well since you bet m3s all the time a mustang is easy
    all the time??? just once! and he pulled hard in top end.. i wonder how much my dp helped with top end!??
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

Quote Originally Posted by PJO42387 View Post
    I woulnd talk a bunch of smack, he might beat you with all the traction hes gonna get at the track.
    i never talked smack.. it was just funny cause ive beaten the 02 GT's, just never tried a 5.0, when i rode in it i have to say.. they have alot of power!!!

i never talked smack.. it was just funny cause ive beaten the 02 GT's, just never tried a 5.0, when i rode in it i have to say.. they have alot of power!!!
    is his exhaust just a catback? if so that "power" is all sound (ford can at least make them sound good)

i will give it to you that if it is just a CBE on the track you should be able to beat him
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    is his exhaust just a catback? if so that "power" is all sound (ford can at least make them sound good)

i will give it to you that if it is just a CBE on the track you should be able to beat him
    ya.. its a flowmaster CBE and its cut off at the muffler.. so the actual exhaust ends under the car

its not incredibly loud.. just nice tone!

You're going to absolutely destroy him... In fact, destroy might be an understatement.

Those are 15sec cars stock and with those mods he would be lucky to be getting into 14's. A catless wrx @ 16psi would walk him like a anxious dog to the park.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Banned
    Paper racing FTMFL

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Paper racing FTMFL

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Paper racing FTMFL
    It's not even paper racing at this point.... You would have to absolutely suck-balls at driving to lose in this situation.

Were talking about mid 13's vs high 14's
    190whp vs 230whp
    AWD vs RWD

In two cars which weigh pretty similar.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

5.0's are not fast. Foxbodies are just pop. drag cars. You will kill it.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post
    5.0's are not fast. Foxbodies are just pop. drag cars. You will kill it.
    The last year of the 5.0 was almost 12 years ago. You have to take that into consideration.

My money is on the wrx none the less. Wasnt the OP running a stage 2 map with no dp and was rather clueless to the actual mods on the car? If the car isnt in running order dont abuse it.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

vs.

being a former mustang, ive had two, one a 300rwhp cammed 03 GT, and an 04 507rwhp blower ported cobra, id give the win to the wrx, those 94 5.0s are slow as ****...he'd be lucky to hit 15's in the 1/4, now throw some heads and a cam in that thing and it'll be a good run.

i raced an 89 fox 5.0 and stomped him hard core all the way through and im stock, both 5 speeds to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.