03 wrx vs. 94 Mustang GT 5.0 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 03 wrx vs. 94 Mustang GT 5.0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 302@12psi The last year of the 5.0 was almost 12 years ago. You have to take that ...

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    The last year of the 5.0 was almost 12 years ago. You have to take that into consideration.

My money is on the wrx none the less. Wasnt the OP running a stage 2 map with no dp and was rather clueless to the actual mods on the car? If the car isnt in running order dont abuse it.
    the car now has a dp... yes i bought the car with a stage 2 map...the last owner did not tell me i had to find out from his friends...but now it is catless
    SPONSORS for Rally:AMSOIL, Livewire Energy, Six-feet deep clothing, ARS(Aluminum Rapid Shelters), and FatHeads Eyewear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Paper racing FTMFL
    off-topic but ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE FTMFW!!!
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my boat aode vert 5.0 ran a 14.77 @ 97 with intake, shorty headers, off road h pipe and catback

my buddies notch ran a 14.0 bone stock

you will probably win unless you miss a gear

my friend has an 04 WRX stage2 and he raced a foxbody with me and one other friend in the car. we beat the 5.0 by 1 car. when we got back to the parking lot, he popped his hood, and i noticed he had direct port nitrous injection... i hope for his sake it was only a 50 shot...
    2econd2none Performance

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, that would have to be the downer of the week for a Mustang owner...to have a V8 with nitrous and still get beat by a mildly modified 4-banger import.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post
    the car now has a dp... yes i bought the car with a stage 2 map...the last owner did not tell me i had to find out from his friends...but now it is catless
    what stage 2 map? what software was used to load it? if i were you i would get me an accessport and a protune to make sure my mods were working properly.

Either way you should walk away from him.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

My bet is on the WRX...but beware the Fox body owner that knows what he is doing. Not so much a 94..it is a good bit heavier, really. But I know of at least one fox body that has never had the valve covers off and run's high 12.80's on radials. Of course, it has 60 foot times of 1.60 or so, and only traps about 103...but the long, block and heads are all stock.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Wow, that would have to be the downer of the week for a Mustang owner...to have a V8 with nitrous and still get beat by a mildly modified 4-banger import.
    they had a lil race crew in the parking lot, and we pulled up to it after the race. i rolled my window down and said "got anything faster?" they were pissed, lol but it was fun
    2econd2none Performance

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sik_WRX View Post
    they had a lil race crew in the parking lot, and we pulled up to it after the race. i rolled my window down and said "got anything faster?" they were pissed, lol but it was fun
    Yeah sounds great. You happened upon a 15 year old car that was slower you.

Dollar for dollar say goodnight to any straight line race in the mustang. Stock we have a slight advantage in the turns but that can be taken care of to.

The fan boi group on here is very strong lately. If it's not subaru it must be bad right?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

both cars would get their **** dragged by a new accord.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.