Street racing FTL!

This is a discussion on Street racing FTL! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I brought ol' blue out to the local 3 lane/ stoplight every mile/ local racetrack tonight. It felt nice taking ...

Street racing FTL!

I brought ol' blue out to the local 3 lane/ stoplight every mile/ local racetrack tonight. It felt nice taking her out again since its been so long. Anywho, I was kinda floggin her a bit and a GTO must of seen me driving like an asshat and started pacing me. I gave it a bit of gas to see if they (2 guys in the car), wanted to play. So when they pulled up aside me again the passenger hang his head out the window and started yelling something like Dayum that thing can move, or something like that. So I asked him if they wanted to give it a go for real. They concured. So we slow it down to like 30mph, (I didnt want them to think I had an unfair advantage from a dig) and they did the 3 honks. Again to be fair, I waited until I heard their tires squeal before gassing her up. It wasn't like I walked the Pontiac, it was a bit more serious. I know street racing is gay and all that be she hasn't stretched her legs in a while and it felt great. This was a six liter as well. I know your probably thinking, big deal, your might have been able to take him without the SZ49, but I havent had any conquests in recently and felt like sharing. Thanks for reading.

CN: Bill got new turbo and is very happy.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    it is good to be the King.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red