Stage 1 bugeye vs RSXtypeS

This is a discussion on Stage 1 bugeye vs RSXtypeS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; alright, i was leaving best buy friday night with two of my buddies in the car, and i was stopped ...

Stage 1 bugeye vs RSXtypeS

alright, i was leaving best buy friday night with two of my buddies in the car, and i was stopped at a light, and a silver typeS rsx pulled up beside me. I dont know what all he had done, but he did have exhaust. i'm assuming he had at least a little money in the car, he had nice wheels and HUGE brakes up front, but other than that, i have no clue. it was a really nice looking rsx... i'm a converted honda owner, what can I say?

but anyways, I have a cobb stage 1 02 wrx. we both pulled off normally and ended up going from about 10-15 up to about 65 or so, and then backed off.... we did it twice, and both times, our two cars pulled exactly dead even.

my question is, does that sound about right? I did have 2 friends in the car at about 200 lbs each and the guy in the rsx was alone. I'm just curious really. I know the K20 motors are pretty stout motors, I just want to know if I should be able to beat him i guess..

Let me know what you guys...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    it really all depends what he had , if he had exhaust and yu had extra 400 pounds in car , 0-65 you should barely beat him .. no drivers in your car and 0-64 i can see you pull a car on him .. past 65 though it race

Banned
    ima lil hammered still from last nite.. i hope that made sense

Banned
    Front wheel drives are killer for fanboi racing

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Front wheel drives are killer for fanboi racing
    I'm not sure what this means...

Sounds about right. Stage1 wrx w/ 400lbs extra vs RSX-S with exhaust running even from 10mph until 65mph is just about exactly what I would expect.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.