Stage 1 bugeye vs RSXtypeS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 1 bugeye vs RSXtypeS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; alright, i was leaving best buy friday night with two of my buddies in the car, and i was stopped ...

Stage 1 bugeye vs RSXtypeS

alright, i was leaving best buy friday night with two of my buddies in the car, and i was stopped at a light, and a silver typeS rsx pulled up beside me. I dont know what all he had done, but he did have exhaust. i'm assuming he had at least a little money in the car, he had nice wheels and HUGE brakes up front, but other than that, i have no clue. it was a really nice looking rsx... i'm a converted honda owner, what can I say?

but anyways, I have a cobb stage 1 02 wrx. we both pulled off normally and ended up going from about 10-15 up to about 65 or so, and then backed off.... we did it twice, and both times, our two cars pulled exactly dead even.

my question is, does that sound about right? I did have 2 friends in the car at about 200 lbs each and the guy in the rsx was alone. I'm just curious really. I know the K20 motors are pretty stout motors, I just want to know if I should be able to beat him i guess..

Let me know what you guys...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    it really all depends what he had , if he had exhaust and yu had extra 400 pounds in car , 0-65 you should barely beat him .. no drivers in your car and 0-64 i can see you pull a car on him .. past 65 though it race

Banned
    ima lil hammered still from last nite.. i hope that made sense

Banned
    Front wheel drives are killer for fanboi racing

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Front wheel drives are killer for fanboi racing
    I'm not sure what this means...

Sounds about right. Stage1 wrx w/ 400lbs extra vs RSX-S with exhaust running even from 10mph until 65mph is just about exactly what I would expect.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.