Whats up with honda drivers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Whats up with honda drivers within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i was on my home tonight beaing board as hell like norm and i here these two honda's about ...

Whats up with honda drivers

So i was on my home tonight beaing board as hell like norm and i here these two honda's about 5 cars up start racing from light to light. So i figured what the hell ill have sum fun with this one so i start to speed up a lil and see there getting on the freeway so i get up to the on ramp and start getting on iti get up to about 85 and catch up to them they look over and see me and slow down the wouldent race me . whats up with that one honda drivers suck
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #106
    06 WRX TR
    06 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol

Honda's that DONT want to race?!?! What!

But no, I've had the same experiences lately. Just the other day I had a pretty damn clean EG civic do the same. I was stopped at a light and he rolled up on me in the next lane kinda fast then stopped real fast. The light turned and he floored it thinking I would too. (but didnít) Then as I merged onto the freeway he came up behind me and tried to pass. (with cars in front)

After we got to open road, (all but one car on this 4 lane road) I slowed down and dropped it a gear. He just kept it in 5th and tooled along. I drove door to door for a good 1/2 if not a mile. Did nothing. So I'm like alright I guess you donít want to play.

10-15 minutes later when we get into a busy part of town with tons of cars he decides he wants to race now. Flies past me doing at least a 100, VTAK screaming. I catch up to him........5th just tooling along. I turned at the next exit.

Sorry for the story. Just thought I could relate.

I Support ClubWRX
    Last edited by TheJ; 10-06-2007 at 03:00 AM.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    +1
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post
    lol

Honda's that DONT want to race?!?! What!

But no, I've had the same experiences lately. Just the other day I had a pretty damn clean EG civic do the same. I was stopped at a light and he rolled up on me in the next lane kinda fast then stopped real fast. The light turned and he floored it thinking I would too. (but didnít) Then as I merged onto the freeway he came up behind me and tried to pass. (with cars in front)

After we got to open road, (all but one car on this 4 lane road) I slowed down and dropped it a gear. He just kept it in 5th and tooled along. I drove door to door for a good 1/2 if not a mile. Did nothing. So I'm like alright I guess you donít want to play.

10-15 minutes later when we get into a busy part of town with tons of cars he decides he wants to race now. Flies past me doing at least a 100, VTAK screaming. I catch up to him........5th just tooling along. I turned at the next exit.

Sorry for the story. Just thought I could relate.

its ok we all need to vent about honda's sumtime
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #106
    06 WRX TR
    06 STI

I guess schools don't teach much spelling anymore. That pretty much sums it up.

???
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #106
    06 WRX TR
    06 STI

I suck at spelling, I really dont care. As long as I dont t73p lk3 th!2 I sh0ld b3 f!3n.

for real, though. seems like the only cars that want to 'go' are mustangs, nowadays. havent run across any hondas that thought theyd give it a try... not like theyre a rare breed, or anything.
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

Subie do I suck at spelling, I really dont care. As long as I dont t73p lk3 th!2 I sh0ld b3 f!3n.

im there with ya on that one.

for real, though. seems like the only cars that want to 'go' are mustangs, nowadays. havent run across any hondas that thought theyd give it a try... not like theyre a rare breed, or anything.

yea all thoe the other day there was this guy that i work withthe just got a mustang gt and was bragging about how fast it was but wouldent race me
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #106
    06 WRX TR
    06 STI

I Support ClubWRX

A word of advice...

Street racing is illegal, dangerous and not looked upon favorably by many here, including the club administration. Posts that lack any use of grammar and are about how people suck because they won't engage in a illegal street racing with you, are not the best way to improve your credibility with many folks here.
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Ehh, why do we have a street racing forum then????

Is it a trap?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post
    Ehh, why do we have a street racing forum then????

Is it a trap?
    No trap. I don't mean to sound rude but I think you may be mistaken.
    We DON'T have a "Street Racing Forum".
    "Comparison forum" does not mean "Street Racing forum".

Reading the stickies at the top of this forum should help clear any confusion...
    Last edited by TheJ; 10-07-2007 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Fix linky
    -The J

so, its either track experience or magazine comparison? nothing real world allowed?
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    No trap. I don't mean to sound rude but I think you may be mistaken.
    We DON'T have a "Street Racing Forum".
    "Comparison forum" does not mean "Street Racing forum".

Reading the stickies at the top of this forum should help clear any confusion...
    Just a quick glance, all of the posts on the first page seem to involve Street racing.

I think you might have this forum confused with this one. (Because 99% of the posters do)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/motorsports-talk/

Again, I dont want to make this into a big deal or be rude, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from.
    Last edited by Subie do; 10-07-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast