killed one of our own - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on killed one of our own within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by cavallino333 I remeber that it was all over the Z forums too. That guy was worse I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    I remeber that it was all over the Z forums too. That guy was worse I think.
    And he was in the car ... The facial expression was what made him. The members of the Z forum were doing the 'chopping.

It would be really cool if you could dig that one up again ...

Quote Originally Posted by big_sur View Post
    i'm still waiting to see a wrx with dubs on it, its gon be tite yo!
    Me thinks I have seen such awful imagery posted here.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Sad ...

I have never seen that kind of dork driving a WRX around here.

Hondas yes.
    Yeah neither have I. I'm sure theres cases out there driving every car.
    there are a lot of kids around here like that. in every car. they think when the put that bigger tin thing on the back of there car the sound makes there car go zoom. you have to smoke them and they will respect you. i don't pay them much attention and when they want to run i just drive normal. a lot of them want me to roll down my window (5% all the way around ) i can see them but i ignore them. that is good gas im about to use up on a nobody.

edited for NWS language. Please don't post images containing language that would be altered by our swear filter. -- Ray
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 09-29-2007 at 11:09 AM.
    Hawkeye Alliance #97
    Home of the Flying Vazheen

Quote Originally Posted by big_sur View Post
    i'm still waiting to see a wrx with dubs on it, its gon be tite yo!
    i HAVE! cant remember where, but it was online. pretty sure it was a white wrx wagon, on chrome 20's!
    Silver Bugeye
    13.875 @ 96.07
    1.833 60'
    Pretty Much Stock
    "My Car, My Style"

Quote Originally Posted by speed13a View Post
    Well today i was leaving work early about 1230ish and a high school kid in black WRX pulls up to me with his girl in the passenger seat. it was a 2.0 liter so an 05 it had the newer body but not the 2.5. im driving and he was like i bet my wrx can beat you Sti and his girl was like you look like you can't drive it my man will smoke you. (all this while we are moving ) long behold we come up on a yellow light that turnes red. the young punk was like you ready to get your a$$ beat. (him not knowing that i have been driving my 06 STi for 2 years and i just flashed a street tuned map for my FMIC set up. target boost at 20psi from 1st to 3rd and spikes to just 21.3 psi in 4th and 5th) he had exhaust don't know if it was full or just catback. and don't know if he has engine management. didn't car i was going to destroy him. the lite turned green i had tire chirp i shifted to second getting ready to shift into third looked in my mirror he was about 2 1/2 bus lengthss back. i shut her down he rolled up and he said man your car is fast. the very first words i said to him out the entire time i seen him was " thanks man" and i got on the freeway.
    what are ur mods ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I Support ClubWRX
    meh.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    what are ur mods ?
    Stage II plus FMIC street tuned by Braden XPT Tuning & OSEcuroms. he real good and i leaned a lot about tuning and makeing adjustments. my UTEC should be here on thursday then ill get a pro tune

like this? (it was one the Z forum I've been waiting for an opportunity to use it)
    bahahahahha RCSA

I hope I dont fall into the people that yall are making fun of... Its hard to tell... LoL, I'm 18, and I have a 04 WRX... Love the thing to death, but I have yet to challenge another WRX, I was challenged once, and declined... my thoughts are "if they are stock, its a drivers race" but rarely have they been stock so its usually in their favor... me being stock. The funniest ones i've seen around here (auburn university) is there are a lot of celica GTs that look like all they got is a fart can exaust... so mabye... what? 150hp? Either way, I won't race unless the street is dead empty, and I think I actually have a half decent chance of winning...

(on a side note... to you all talking about how my generation is getting cars that they dont deserve... dont talk until you've been to a pretty rich college school... I see a kid, cant be older than 20, who is driving a brand new C6)
    Blobeye Syndicate #98

celica gts has 180hp, intake headers exhaust and off a roll it will complete with most stage 2 wrx's. Off a stop they still are capable of running high 13's low 14's with those mods. All this if they are 6 speed, plus they handle like go carts and would probably embarass a few stock wrx's around a road course or motor x event.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    celica gts has 180hp, intake headers exhaust and off a roll it will complete with most stage 2 wrx's. Off a stop they still are capable of running high 13's low 14's with those mods. All this if they are 6 speed, plus they handle like go carts and would probably embarass a few stock wrx's around a road course or motor x event.
    This is very true... but i meant they were all GT not GTS, i am sorry for the stupid wording on my part, but they are the 130hp GT, in the plural, thus GTs
    Blobeye Syndicate #98

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    lots of kids these days with wrx's, they get older and cheaper used, younger the crowd gets. Nice kill.
    thats why me being 19 years old with a 2008 WRX jus pisses people off lol
    2econd2none Performance

plus when i drove my tC with I/E/H when ever a WRX would pull up i would jus smile and nod like nice whip lol.

cuz I KNEW MY CAR WAS SLOW. something people need to realize sometimes
    2econd2none Performance

yeah im 18 in college, and ive got an 04 WRX... plus my dad and i have a modded MR2 turbo... which blows away my WRX... but going on about the dubs... there was a WRB bugeye around my house in houston with 19in spinners it had like 400whp and was driven by an absolute idiot.. every stoplight would be a redline clutch dump, eventually he flipped it eight times... so his parents bought him a new EVO and gave it a 600awhp motor... hes so dumb, so are his parents... oh yeah... and hes 19.

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.