MY?STi vs 07WRX = pwned
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MY?STi vs 07WRX = pwned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; alright, since im rolling around in a stage 3 wagon/sleeper, i feel it is my duty/calling to step up to ...

MY?STi vs 07WRX = pwned

alright, since im rolling around in a stage 3 wagon/sleeper, i feel it is my duty/calling to step up to those that are trying to be badarses. this time, though, was a mistake.

i was driving along on a highway (167) and passed a black STi, since i was in the carpool lane. came up to my exit, and saw the same STi pull up next to me. also noticed his aftermarket exhaust, but wasnt sure what kind it was. so im thinking he must be stage 2, which is fine, ive run with my friend and his stage 2 STi, no problems, always fun.

so its a very early 530am, so there isnt much traffic around, and none at the intersection. we're both making a left turn (2 lanes turn kind of thing), and im on the inside. so im thinking its to my advantage, and the light turns green.

im on it as soon as the light goes, through 1st, into and through 2nd, and just when i get to 3rd, that STi blew by me like i wasnt even moving.

i had a co-worker with me, a hefty 250lbs there, plus our work tools, probably another 50lbs.

at first i just laughed out loud, and said 'man, that guy is FAST!' but inside, i felt shamed. he stomped me so badly, i was embarrassed for even trying.

if that guy is a member here, id like to know who it was. it was the 212th exit, in kent. i want to know what your setup is, so i can finally rest at night. that moment has been plaguing me for a few weeks now.
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

was it a blobeye ? if so i think i know that guy
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

ouch that sucks dude, i might know who it is.. i live in tacoma and hang out with a lot of scooby guys... if it was who i was thinking i believe he has a gt35r
    My rides: both too fast for my own good.
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #3787

did he have a fmic

damn doesnt it suck to get beat when u thought u were faster....i love when this happens to me, just another reason to work more to buy more!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog3787 View Post
    ouch that sucks dude, i might know who it is.. i live in tacoma and hang out with a lot of scooby guys... if it was who i was thinking i believe he has a gt35r
    ouch

gt35r = Sledge hammer to ego
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

lol.. poor guy
    10" Nike
    Mods- Gel Pad, Shoe Cleaner
    Scooby Dooby Doo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.