check out this beauty..future honda rice i mean racer - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on check out this beauty..future honda rice i mean racer within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A wise person said a long time ago: "You can make a piece of **** go fast, but it's still ...

A wise person said a long time ago:

"You can make a piece of **** go fast, but it's still a piece of ****"

Nice paint job, pal.
    Oh..and those wheels look HIDEOUS! :vomit:

I appreciate the transplant. I mean, you gotta have SOME nerve spending 5x the money on the engine than what you actually spent on the car in the first place.

As for the old Accord: I wonder if he thought blue wires made him faster? Maybe the red didn't produce quite the horsepower to suit his needs?

hmmm
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not sure why everyone is hating so much on the hatch... If i had to chose between a b18 engine or a paint job i think i would rather like driving my car then looking at my car

Don't be suprised if that hatch can walk you
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

well i'll put an end to the thread since i started it....i'll call him up and see if he wants to legally race me...he probably wont legally race me b/c according to him "street racing isnt a crime"
    the worst that could happen...i lose wouldnt be the first time, a lot of cars are faster than my bugeye
    2005 WRX Wagon stg 1 - 3/12 to present
    1996 BMW 328is coupe - 5/11 to present

02 WRX wagon stg 2 - history

WTB: Cobb Accessport ap-sub-001 for 2005 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcruiser View Post
    well i'll put an end to the thread since i started it....i'll call him up and see if he wants to legally race me...he probably wont legally race me b/c according to him "street racing isnt a crime"
    the worst that could happen...i lose wouldnt be the first time, a lot of cars are faster than my bugeye
    Right, street racing isn't a crime. Ask all of the innocent families who have lost people because of it. Speed limits are as posted.
    Yeah, take him to the track. I mean, that's what he wants to do right...race in a straight line?

But remember -- not a lot of cars are as sexy as teh bugeye!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post
    Why? It is good to have people more educated with other vehicles. A B18 hatch is nothing to sneeze at.
    I sneeze at them. Aaaaa Chooo!!!

i showed a 6 year old a picture of his car and he said "oh i bet his exhaust sounds horrible" my kids being taught young not to rice.
    2005 WRX Wagon stg 1 - 3/12 to present
    1996 BMW 328is coupe - 5/11 to present

02 WRX wagon stg 2 - history

WTB: Cobb Accessport ap-sub-001 for 2005 WRX

If your stock I wouldn't be too confident...... I would also take out all the junk in your trunk ( stereo equip.) Your looking at a car that weighs only about 2500-2600 lbs vs your 3100+
    Last edited by 06grayrex; 09-14-2007 at 10:30 PM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

If its a B16 you'll beat him. I've beating my friends B20/vtec with my stock Wrx.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    I sneeze at them. Aaaaa Chooo!!!

Aaaa chooo!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by 06grayrex View Post
    I would also take out all the junk in your trunk
    +1 Damn...

This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Why do people get all bent out of shape when a guy does the engine and drivetrain before he paints it? You gotta have priorities and if you're into profilin' that's fine with me. But if your choice is looking pretty or running good? I know what my choice would be...
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

from the the pic, it looks like a b16, which make no power at all imo with bolt-ons, internals or forced induction, different story. the b18c1(black valve cover) which is found in the integra gs-r has a different intake manifold as well as the b18c5(red valve cover) found in the integra type-r from the one showed in the pic. the following number after the "b" normally indicates displacement. b16 would be a 1.6L, b18 1.8L and so on. the engine code is located on the block right next to the transmission, so if you can identify those numbers, you should be able to dtermine what motor he has. if it just says b16, i belive it is a jdm version which only rocks 10 more hp, nothing to brag about. now, all of these statements should be accurate, however, these honda fanatics start getting creative sometimes and start interchanging heads, blocks, manifolds, valve covers, and make some pretty nasty "frankenstein motors."

most of the time b16's are really slow, kids think they can just throw a motor in a car and run 10's. i wouldn't worry about it too much and would just race him for fun. i highly doubt you will lose, but if you do, just remember who has a/c, ps, and all that other good stuff.
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DTFH3030 View Post
    from the the pic, it looks like a b16, which make no power at all imo with bolt-ons, internals or forced induction, different story. the b18c1(black valve cover) which is found in the integra gs-r has a different intake manifold as well as the b18c5(red valve cover) found in the integra type-r from the one showed in the pic. the following number after the "b" normally indicates displacement. b16 would be a 1.6L, b18 1.8L and so on. the engine code is located on the block right next to the transmission, so if you can identify those numbers, you should be able to dtermine what motor he has. if it just says b16, i belive it is a jdm version which only rocks 10 more hp, nothing to brag about. now, all of these statements should be accurate, however, these honda fanatics start getting creative sometimes and start interchanging heads, blocks, manifolds, valve covers, and make some pretty nasty "frankenstein motors."

most of the time b16's are really slow, kids think they can just throw a motor in a car and run 10's. i wouldn't worry about it too much and would just race him for fun. i highly doubt you will lose, but if you do, just remember who has a/c, ps, and all that other good stuff.
    you know your stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxlude View Post
    "You can make a piece of **** go fast, but it's still a piece of ****"
    My thoughts exactly.

you've got the win in the bag if it indeed is a b16.

my buddy ran a "fully built," 60 shot, with drag radials, EK coupe Si(99-00 Honda Civic Si.) last night with his bone stock srt-4. the civic got him off the line no problem because of the drag radials and he kept jumping, but he pulled even with him in 2nd and just kept pulling. if you can take a bone stock srt-4 with your WRX, you should have no problem.
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.