I just got challeged >.> /sigh - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I just got challeged >.> /sigh within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have friends up at ECS (East Coast Swappers) in MA that mapped the ECU with a stage 2 map... ...

I have friends up at ECS (East Coast Swappers) in MA that mapped the ECU with a stage 2 map... While I had a TurboXS Unichip installed (unichip, NOT the utec). None of them thought about it at the time, but when I ran into them at Wicked Big Meet this year, they brought it up... The Unichip instead of replacing the values... Just takes the ones off the ECU and adds to it... IE... RUNNING Dual Stage 2 ECU mod. Or should I say, I was getting a nice extra bit of power and running seriously f'in lean. So lean that I threw in 91 octane, and the car didn't start until I ripped the unichip out... It now sits in a drawer. The car pulled like a monster with it in, but the fact that I was running that lean and 91 octane killed the car... Scary.
    Last edited by Zapix; 09-21-2007 at 12:42 AM.
    PS3/360 ID: Zapix

MIA Western Mass Impreza Club / MIA Connecticut Impreza Club

My 2002 WRB WRX

2003 Northeast Subaru Impreza Club Regional Meet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123