03 wrx vs. 98 m3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 03 wrx vs. 98 m3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ya i can beat stage 2 06 wrxs, and the m3 has an ecu flash, who is faster?...

03 wrx vs. 98 m3

ya i can beat stage 2 06 wrxs, and the m3 has an ecu flash, who is faster?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I beat a 2004 m3 with an intake and shift kit with a basic stage 2 and a fried clutch.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

srt4 yo
    try re-wording your question
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

in a race from a dig who would win?

Well how good of a driver are you?

E36 M3:
    low 14's if not high 13's with the chip and 0-60 of about mid to low 5 sec. (MT)

What do you have done?

i am a very good driver and have been told so by other who have driven for years...i dont know exactly what is done to my car but every time i go to race a stage 2 wrx of anyyear i win easy!

i bout the car and just two weks ago installed a boost gauge, i was pleasatly surprised that i was bostin 16 psi.. it isnt cobb, i thik he used enginuity, or some other open source tuner

How the hell do you not know what is done to your car?

Either way, if you beat stage2 rex's you will own the M3.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post
    i am a very good driver and have been told so by other who have driven for years...i dont know exactly what is done to my car but every time i go to race a stage 2 wrx of anyyear i win easy!

i bout the car and just two weks ago installed a boost gauge, i was pleasatly surprised that i was bostin 16 psi.. it isnt cobb, i thik he used enginuity, or some other open source tuner
    sorry to pull a nasioc on you but, how in the hell do you not know whats done to your car!!!

And god damn you like cannot type what so ever.

But back to the topic, you should go dyno your car. or at least run a 1/4 mile race to get a good understanding of how fast your ca is.
    Cobb stage 2 WRB 2006 WRX

so you bought your car already modified, and you didn't bother to inquire on what mods were done by the previous owner?

on topic...E36 m3's are sweet..it was my dream car when i was in highschool and sometimes i think if i should buy a used e36 just beause i was so obssessed with it when i was younger.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_wrx View Post
    sorry to pull a nasioc on you but, how in the hell do you not know whats done to your car!!!

And god damn you like cannot type what so ever.

But back to the topic, you should go dyno your car. or at least run a 1/4 mile race to get a good understanding of how fast your ca is.
    Easy on the offtopic criticisms...it's not like your post was the most intelligible that I've ever seen.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

when i bought the car i was told that all it had was a cbe and a bov(gone), and a reflash, but when u beat stage 2 06's there is somethin else done, i am hoping to get a data log this weekend, i just put in a boost gauge and it reads 16psi....i also found out i have an up pipe and a 3-port boost solenoid..i found those out when i went to a meet and people were lookin at my car, they found the UP and the boost solenoid

I Support ClubWRX
    Ray - you beat me to it.

If you beat 06 Stg2 WRXs and you're only at 16psi, then you mush have a monsta-motah and a badass transmission to handle it all..

Else all 06 Wtg2 WRXs you've ran against are poopy drivers, or not really racing..

I'm not saying it isn't so, it's just a little "out there" for 16psi on a bugeye 2.0, thats all..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post
    when i bought the car i was told that all it had was a cbe and a bov(gone), and a reflash, but when u beat stage 2 06's there is somethin else done, i am hoping to get a data log this weekend, i just put in a boost gauge and it reads 16psi....i also found out i have an up pipe and a 3-port boost solenoid..i found those out when i went to a meet and people were lookin at my car, they found the UP and the boost solenoid
    its good to see you're trying to find out all there is to know about your car.
    do you think you're running a stock turbo? maybe vf22/vf34?
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

i guess not cause the first time i ever raced was against a 06 wrx stage 2, i was expecting to lose

it looks exactly like the stock turbo so i am guessing it is stock, the first owner(the one who did all the mods) is somewhere on i-club, but no luck finding him yet, i want to find out every thing, every time i go to a meet i ask people to look at my car and tell me what u think may be done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast