03 wrx vs. 98 m3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 03 wrx vs. 98 m3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrxisthebest it looks exactly like the stock turbo so i am guessing it is stock, the first ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxisthebest View Post
    it looks exactly like the stock turbo so i am guessing it is stock, the first owner(the one who did all the mods) is somewhere on i-club, but no luck finding him yet, i want to find out every thing, every time i go to a meet i ask people to look at my car and tell me what u think may be done
    The WRX and STI turbos are pretty small, so most turbos look pretty "stock"...pretty much all the VFs are similar looking...

take a pic and post it up...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Should say somewhere on the turbo. Get your mirror and flashlight out. If it says Mitsubishi on it then it's most likely the stock one.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12