04 wagone vs. 05+ goat vs. 05 stang GT.

This is a discussion on 04 wagone vs. 05+ goat vs. 05 stang GT. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was coming down the 91 fwy. towards Corona when I notice traffic at weir canyon suddenly stop. I decide ...

04 wagone vs. 05+ goat vs. 05 stang GT.

I was coming down the 91 fwy. towards Corona when I notice traffic at weir canyon suddenly stop. I decide to take the weir canyon pass to the bottom of the mountain. I get to the turn for weir canyon path and I am stuck one car behind a 6.0 GTO, (Im thinking sweet cause I might be picking up one soon). Then I hear the Goat rev (sexy) look and beside him is a new mustang GT. After making the turn the road turns from 2 to 3 lanes. Im behind the GTO then there is a beater and the Mustang in the far lane. They are both reving like crazy and I want to play. Light turn green and I couldn't launch because I didn't want to hit the GTO so I took of at 3K. GTO jumps out on the stang and I am on his arse. I pull beside him at 40 his eyes was like . So I hold it beside him a 40. Stang line up. Gto smashes it me and the stang follow end of third GTO is one my pass. door mustang is 2 cars back(being kind). I hit fourth and he is at my rear bumper. As the road come to a end and change to one lane in a curve I let off, he goes flying by and claims victory idk ()because I was just scouting the goat and I like what i see.

Here is the kicker. The mustang catches up and revs at me my thoughts "man just stop". So I am at the stop sign about to hit the freeway entrance. I take of normal, this ****er runs the stop sign. Granted there where no cars on the other side but come on. So he is on my arse so I hit it take it to 70 and stopped for traffic entering the freeway he was 2 cars back. He is beside me on the on ramp I rev and give him the he gives me the face.

Mods: Stg. 2 setup with CAI on a TDC pro map.
    Last edited by IECaliwrx; 09-03-2007 at 09:40 PM.
    TDC stg. 04 WrX Wagone

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sexy Sexy Sexy
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Holden commodore FTW

the australian goat should be called the kangaroo.