350z????

This is a discussion on 350z???? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So its like this my buddy has a 350z with the brembo brakes. he has CAI and some exhaust not ...

350z????

So its like this my buddy has a 350z with the brembo brakes. he has CAI and some exhaust not sure. I have an 07 wrx tr he's always talking smack that he can murder me and all that stuff.I always challenge him and he never wants to, like always some excuse you know.Well our other buddy has a 2nd gen GST and he wanted to race me and my friend with 350 tells him he will murder me. So i challenged him and not to be mean but i killed him i mean it looked like he was going reverse you know! anyway can a 350z really kill me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If your stock he'll win. If your stage 2 you'll win. Of course since I'm guessing your racing on the street anything is possible and given bad enough drivers and good enough drivers any outcome is possible. However given equal drivers and conditions what I originally said applies. What year is the Z? Also CAI and a cat back don't do a lot for the Z. Unless of course by exhaust you meant test pipes headers and a TD.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 08-21-2007 at 10:09 AM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

im completley stock. thats what i meant he has pipes or something.weve only raced once from a dig and he said he messed up so i beat him like a cars length.

Quote Originally Posted by aNTEK View Post
    im completley stock. thats what i meant he has pipes or something.weve only raced once from a dig and he said he messed up so i beat him like a cars length.
    Sounds like a he's not a very good driver (the ones that brag usually are bad) so who knows. If it has the cai and test pipes and possible other exhaust parts it should be an easy race for the Z but since the guy has already "messed up" once all the power in the world can't make up for an idiot driver.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    Moving to the WRX vs. the World forum.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Given relatively equal driver skill he will beat you. However, it sounds like he's not the best driver... but who knows.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

dude , that sounds like a sci-fi movie good job anyway ,

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    Given relatively equal driver skill he will beat you. However, it sounds like he's not the best driver... but who knows.
    + 1
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING