Its me again! lol new question!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Its me again! lol new question! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys, its me again. I have a new question now, its between a 240sx and a WRX. i just ...

Post Its me again! lol new question!

Hi guys, its me again. I have a new question now, its between a 240sx and a WRX. i just want to know the real diffrence between them two.
    Oh and BTW! thank you all who helped me with my rx-7 problem!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

N/A vs Turbo
    RWD vs AWD
    Nissan vs Subaru
    Day vs Night...
    Burger King vs KFC...

Well, you can't really compare them in this way... They are two complete different car...
    Last edited by Liam; 08-17-2007 at 01:06 AM.
    2005 Blogeye - STi @ Cobb Stage 2
    Tanabe Medallion Touring Catback, ERZ downpipe
    Stance GR+ Coilover, Cusco F/R Swaybar, Kartboy F/R Endlink, Cusco Front Strut Bar, STi Rear Strut Bar, RE-01R

I Support ClubWRX
    Unhelpful comments cleaned up, but the reason they popped up is because it's unclear what you're asking for. Do you want to know the difference in performance? In drivetrain layout? In horsepower output? In build quality? Handling ability? Modability? Will Donnie's stains come out of the back seat?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Unhelpful comments cleaned up, but the reason they popped up is because it's unclear what you're asking for. Do you want to know the difference in performance? In drivetrain layout? In horsepower output? In build quality? Handling ability? Modability? Will Donnie's stains come out of the back seat?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Thanks for the clean up Ray. Well basically everything u said there. :P and the 240sx will probably have a turbo/engine swap.

A 240 has a lot of potential. But you will need to spend money to get it there. Some nice coilovers, an LSD out of a J30, and a KA-t or a sr20 swap and you will have a FUN car. They are great for back roads and all around automotive holiganism(drifting). A stock 240 has a soft suspension, no power, and no LSD. So spending money is a must.

I had a S14 before my WRX and I miss that car everyday. I love my WRX though and would never go back, but the fun you can have in a 240 can only be done in a light RWD car. I will have one for a project car again(LS1 swap), but the stiff ass suspension, and it suddenly being the new JDM tyte car that a civic used to be starts to suck for daily driving.

Get a WRX for a daily with the possibilty of having a warranty. Get a 240, strip that ***** and drift the piss out of it. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo52 View Post
    A 240 has a lot of potential. But you will need to spend money to get it there. Some nice coilovers, an LSD out of a J30, and a KA-t or a sr20 swap and you will have a FUN car. They are great for back roads and all around automotive holiganism(drifting). A stock 240 has a soft suspension, no power, and no LSD. So spending money is a must.

I had a S14 before my WRX and I miss that car everyday. I love my WRX though and would never go back, but the fun you can have in a 240 can only be done in a light RWD car. I will have one for a project car again(LS1 swap), but the stiff ass suspension, and it suddenly being the new JDM tyte car that a civic used to be starts to suck for daily driving.

Get a WRX for a daily with the possibilty of having a warranty. Get a 240, strip that ***** and drift the piss out of it. If you have anymore questions let me know.
    Wow.. thanks, but yea i was looking for a daily driver. if i was to buy a 240 it would already have the Sr20 swap. And i live in South Florida so yea.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.