stage 2 wagon vs db9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on stage 2 wagon vs db9 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was drivin down the road when a brand new db9 shot past me like a bolt of lightning. didnt ...

stage 2 wagon vs db9

i was drivin down the road when a brand new db9 shot past me like a bolt of lightning. didnt think much of it at the time but then the light up ahead turned red and i got to line up against him. knowing full well i didnt stand a chance i went for it anyways. light turn green and i gave it all i got through first and half of sencond he was just a lil in front then he went into second and just started pulling hard on me... well into third i was still only about a car and a half back but traffic made us back off. i dont think he was into it all the way but my lil wagon did pretty well against a high price sports car. i dont street race nor think its right but i knew i wouldnt get a chance like this on the track so i went for it. it was still a loss but i bet he was suprised at how i hung on for a little bit

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mmmmmmm......DB9......../drool

Oh, and yeah, good job on hanging with it too.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

what year suby do you have?

DB9's are more about pure automotive inspired orgasms then pure speed. A DB9 is not as fast as people think they are, but still in my opinion is a perfect car.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Nothing wrong with automotive inspired orgasms.

In fact, now that I'm thinking about it, there's nothing wrong with any orgasms no matter what the inspiration.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

Thats a good run and definitely an awesome chance at a run. Not many people in high priced sports cars like that would want to run. The old men generally like to drive real slow and have people look at their pretty cars...

IMO thats stupid...why have that car if you're not gonna use it to potential? Not saying beat around in it or fly/race everywhere, but spirited driving would be a must!

I must say though, the DB9 is gorgeous, but I like the Vanquish just a tiny bit better
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by deadbeatdude View Post
    i was drivin down the road when a brand new db9 shot past me like a bolt of lightning. didnt think much of it at the time but then the light up ahead turned red and i got to line up against him. knowing full well i didnt stand a chance i went for it anyways. light turn green and i gave it all i got through first and half of sencond he was just a lil in front then he went into second and just started pulling hard on me... well into third i was still only about a car and a half back but traffic made us back off. i dont think he was into it all the way but my lil wagon did pretty well against a high price sports car. i dont street race nor think its right but i knew i wouldnt get a chance like this on the track so i went for it. it was still a loss but i bet he was suprised at how i hung on for a little bit
    Was it a silver roadster? I've seen one a few times. We've exchanged nods. His car sounds awesome!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #088
    2006 WRX Tr Stage 2

yea it was a silver roadster saw think i might have seen him before too. hes a hot rodding guy tho always sppedin down rt 38. it was an amazing car.

oh i have a 06 wrx wagon

Quote Originally Posted by bcyb1029 View Post
    DB9's are more about pure automotive inspired orgasms then pure speed. A DB9 is not as fast as people think they are, but still in my opinion is a perfect car.
    Close but not quite...
    V12 Vanquish > DB9

Aston Martin studied, did their homework, and aced the test on the Vanquish.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

I Support ClubWRX
    Damn. Now I've gone and messed myself.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    DB9 ftw
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

like I said...Vanquish is better IMO...pure sexy time...

But I would NEVER in my life turn down a DB9
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Damn. Now I've gone and messed myself.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Experienced advice is the best advice, I always say.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi View Post
    V12 Vanquish > DB9
    +1 I was behind a Vanquish the other day that things sounded sooooo nice. All the current AM's are pretty nice looking though.

Of course for the price you could also have an F430.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast