$$$ WRX vs 92 CIVIC Swapped ADVICE $$$ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on $$$ WRX vs 92 CIVIC Swapped ADVICE $$$ within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Pele0107 its still a honda, but i've seen those run 12's at the track before you dont ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pele0107
    its still a honda, but i've seen those run 12's at the track before
    you dont know much about hondas then....Votech Supercharged 2000 civic Si ran 11.8 on slicks and 12.4 on street tires....

As for back to topic, the 92 civics are light, and if its stripped with a 75 shot you are looking at 235hp at the fly in a 2200lb car or what not, it would be a close race..you would have to hope you get a better hole shot..he might beat you in a rolling run
    "Ahhhh, the sweet whistle of the turbo spooling up."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXinit
    you dont know much about hondas then....Votech Supercharged 2000 civic Si ran 11.8 on slicks and 12.4 on street tires....

As for back to topic, the 92 civics are light, and if its stripped with a 75 shot you are looking at 235hp at the fly in a 2200lb car or what not, it would be a close race..you would have to hope you get a better hole shot..he might beat you in a rolling run
    sorry about that post..I didnt read your post clearly enough...thought it said you have never seen a Honda run 12s.....Sorry man
    "Ahhhh, the sweet whistle of the turbo spooling up."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123