ZIGGER is back!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ZIGGER is back!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone.. long time no speak. I hope everyone is well. As u rememberI sold my preciouse Sti for a ...

ZIGGER is back!!

Hey everyone.. long time no speak. I hope everyone is well. As u rememberI sold my preciouse Sti for a 2006 S60R. I am liking the car but can't compare to my 314 whp sti. I actually just got it chipped and added a exhaust.. wow much muhc better now. Pushing 19 psi aprox 296 whp 310 t/q but weigh 3600 lbs. It is pretty dead even with my partners M3 now so that is okay I gues..
    I just wanted to say hello.. I will post some pics
    Zigger.. I know u all miss my videos

Pictures

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angle12ta.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontr3em.jpg

http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rear1yu.jpg
    Last edited by zigger; 03-12-2006 at 10:49 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice car
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

If I were to trade in my STi on a Volvo, that would be the one to do it on. Looks good.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Looks nice man... but the OEM kit that i saw at the auto show made it so much cooler.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Ya.

That a sports body kit. It's really low and people really complain about bottoming it out alot.

That car is they hawtness.... I test drove one a year ago...The MOST fun I've had on a test drive... It was hillarious because the Volvo salesman who came out with me didn't think I was flogging the car enough to give me a true idea of it's potential

A few minutes into it, I handed the wheel over and let him drive.... Boy could he drive!

The Brembo brakes on the car especially are AMAZING..... CRAZY stopping power... I could not believe how quickly is hauled us to a stop from 50mph....

I am told though that the maintenance is pretty pricey though, especially for rotors, pads and that sort of thing...

The adjustable suspension actually works too.... I love the system.... In fact, it inspired me to save up for the praxxis air suspension system for my car.... Comfort and sports settings at a press of a button...

I think you got the best of both worlds there Zigger...Enjoy it...

I bet it surprises a lot of people not expecting the quickness of the car though....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Thanks man..

I still miss my Sti but this is a sweet car, I orderd my Bsr chip *54Hp om 93 octane and a exhaust /downpipe. I dynod the car on the same dyno I dynod my Sti on. My bone stock sti dynod 237 whp 250 t/q my R dynos 244 whp 283 t/w ( so muc more t/q expecia;;y down low. So the chip exhaust and downpipe {power packager) gives a total of 385-390ish Hp around 295-300 whp!! I cant wait

Congrats on the beautiful car dude! Nice!!!!!
    2006 Steel Gray WRX TR
    13.74 @ 98.25mph w/ 1.9 60ft (bone stock)

#170/70 D-Stock
    Dual BRR/WDCR SCCA member

Thats a nice car, and its putting down some good numbers. I bet its heavy as hell though.

EDIT: I didn't know you could say hell on this forum.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

I am diggin that car, I always check out the Volvos when I go get my STI serviced.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.