Raced a nice yellow Saturan

This is a discussion on Raced a nice yellow Saturan within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well as me a and my cousins were coming back from a BBall tourny from Wis, I was driving my ...

Raced a nice yellow Saturan

Well as me a and my cousins were coming back from a BBall tourny from Wis, I was driving my cousins h23 prelude non-vtec, since he was kinda tired of driving. So as i was cruiseing along, i noticed a nice shiny yellow saturan behind me. I figure it was nothing until he passed me and i notice it had tinted windows and a N1 muffler so i just decided to pick on him since it was going to be a long trip back to MI (got to have some fun).

Luckly we both ended up on a red light, so i was like, OK i'll give a little gas to see if he wants to play, so i rev a couple times to see if he revs back, but No go, so as the light turn green i just accel slowly in 1st to see if he floors it. as i went into second he floors it so i follow suit. he gets the jump on me and gets a fender length. (Note I have like me and 3 other people in the car with me plus all of our luggage in the truck so that is a lot of weight) As 2nd gear ends i end up side by side with him and start to pull away slowly as i shift to 3rd and put a car lenth as i went to 4th and shut down. I figured he would do a ricer flyby and so he does. Oh yeah he was wearing a visor also so thats just makes it more funny just because it reminds me of the VTEC song. hahahah Good stuff though.
    04 wrx white with one blue door.
    cobb stg 2 and more to love

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool. It's spelt, 'Saturn'
    <--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Whats up with all these Saturns? I've been seeing annoying saturns everywhere lately.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg