Prelude was asking for it...

This is a discussion on Prelude was asking for it... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm minding my own business, and this car comes flying up behind me, obviously lowered with those fake hids. He ...

Prelude was asking for it...

I'm minding my own business, and this car comes flying up behind me, obviously lowered with those fake hids. He tailgates me for a few seconds, then goes flying around me with his VTEC in attack mode, only to come to two cars a little further up in front of me. So, he's basically tailgaiting them, and, at one point, actually looks like he's gonna pass BETWEEN them

Anyway, he was still in the left lane, and the car in the right lane allowed me pass him (still going the speed limit). He ends up sitting behind me at a stoplight, and proceeds to rev and blast his stereo. Again, he rides my tailgate, as we approach another red light, and then pulls around at the last second, so that each of us were at the pole position.

I look over, and its a black prelude, with the squarish headlights, lowered, loud exhaust, with three indiglo type gauges on his apillar. I actually tried to give the guy a look like, "WTF are you THINKING???", as he sits there revving the car. He wouldn't look at me.. . I mean, he actually was groovin' out to his fat beats, revving and acting like he should be in the Roxbury.

Well, at this point, I figured enough was enough, so, I performed a flawless 4500 rpm launch and murdered him. I mean, total, complete, decimation. I shutdown, and of course, what comes next..

Ricer Flyby. Guy must have been going 90 in a 45. He cut me off, hit the brakes, then went to turn off.

But wait, there is more!

I couldn't let this douche leave like that, so, I brighted him as I passed, egging him on. He ended up aborting his right turn, and came back behind me. At around 20mph I signaled out the window to pull around me, totally egging this tard on. He bit, goes to pass, and I destroy him again. By this time, he must have been running low on VTEC juice, because he didn't play anymore. Maybe he needs another gauge, dunno... As I saw him slowing down to turn off, I gave him a big Thumbs UP, out the window.

And then proceeded to turn it thumbs DOWN. He turned off. End of story.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill... but street racing = bad idea.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7

I'll agree it wasn't a good idea. Granted, I don't think I exceeded 65 mph, it was so apparent he'd been killed, and would have been killed had we continued.

But, racing nonetheless.

What I won't agree with, is, it wasn't a nice kill. A nice kill would be beating a car thats halfway respectable, with a respectable driver. But, it was a kill.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

hahah nothing like discouraging a ricer....
    2007 SWP STI
    2006 WRB WRX 11.5@119mph ~sold

nice kill

Bully
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

I like how people think Preludes are fast.

I know this dumb guy that has a base model (130hp) 1992 Prelude automatic and drives it like it's a frickin race car.
    1999 Mustang GT (Full Eibach suspension)

Looking for an STI in the spring!

There are lots of people who think that their cars are fast. I think the best ones are the 3 cylinder Geo Metros. All the same, stupid to race on the street. I find it more satisfying to watch some ricer fly past me only to get pulled over and get a ticket a half mile down the road. Mmmmmm, yes, far more satisfying.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Why do you read this forum then?

Quote Originally Posted by CannonBaller
    Why do you read this forum then?
    As far as I knew, this is called WRX vs. The World. Not WRX Street Racing Kung Fu Style. Noone has banned mentioning street racing on this forum, but be prepared to get the flame suit on if you brag about it
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

What if that guy had a gun and you were pissing him off like that? I would of just ignored him.
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

There are so many stupid high school punks that drive around with their v-techs up here in fargo. Its horrible. Almost everytime im out going somewhere, I see an almost accident with a stupid high school ricer. The most common mod up here is a nice big coffee can sized exhaust. weeeeeed wacker!

Why do you bother coming into this section of the forum if thats what you are going to say? 90% of the races in here are all illegal street races. Get over it.

Nice kill till I noticed you had an STi then I thought WTF was the Honda guy thinking.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods