ME < Hurst

This is a discussion on ME < Hurst within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am driving home to go snowboarding and i pull off the highway and get stopped at the light. I ...

ME < Hurst

I am driving home to go snowboarding and i pull off the highway and get stopped at the light. I had passed a hurst before I exited and didnt realize he took the exit also. The light turns green( the light is at a left turn) and I casually shift 1st > 2nd and just as I go into 3rd I see the hurst going pretty hard into the turn so I say f that im not gonna let a hurst go by me drop to 2nd and go wot, but it doesnt do anything besides keep me even with him, then he starts to pull away once i go to 3rd and he keeps pulling . I thought this was a hilarious way to start off the day as I had no idea that they had that much power. Looked it up online and I believe it had a v8 278hp (i think). One of the new caddy's.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    '04 WRB WRX
    Cobb STG 2
    Borla Hush catback, Perrin catless D/P, Cobb SS, Cobb rear sway, Prodrive Springs, PSI3 Data Monitor

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahaha thats was great. its pretty damn funny that some one is racing people in his hurst. some of those dead people are pretty heavy, must need a lot of horsepower to move some of them.

LOL know your cars and it is HEARSE. Anyway my cousins friend made the same mistake. Let's see if I can shed some light? Those cars have to haul around alot of extra weight, ie" coffin with passenger. They are purpose built to have a heavy duty suspension and the motors are not stock. So that number you threw out is way off. I have seen some with a big block 496 or something to that nature. So you just been owned
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

^ I stand corrected and it was quite amusing
    NEWENGLANDF4
    '04 WRB WRX
    Cobb STG 2
    Borla Hush catback, Perrin catless D/P, Cobb SS, Cobb rear sway, Prodrive Springs, PSI3 Data Monitor