VF34 WRX vs. Stage 2 SRT-4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on VF34 WRX vs. Stage 2 SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night I ran my friend with his 05 Stage 2 SRT-4 ACR. We had 2 runs, the first was ...

VF34 WRX vs. Stage 2 SRT-4

Last night I ran my friend with his 05 Stage 2 SRT-4 ACR. We had 2 runs, the first was from a 45 mph roll and I was at about 3200rpms so when we went we were neck and neck and then I started pulling slightly in fourth, but he missed a shift so that one was over. The second run we went from a 35mph roll and I was in third so I didnt get a good start at all, he immediatly put about 2 cars on me, and then I took him by 90 and put a half car on him by the end of that one.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

figured u'd pull him pretty good with a 34? dyno tuned at all? should be around 300whp right?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    figured u'd pull him pretty good with a 34? dyno tuned at all? should be around 300whp right?
    300whp on a vf34 can be gotten with only a very aggressive tune...i believe cavadini has approx 300whp with his 34. he also has a larger tmic among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    300whp on a vf34 can be gotten with only a very aggressive tune...i believe cavadini has approx 300whp with his 34. he also has a larger tmic among other things.
    Yeah, Scott def. has some power on me, Im just running the cobb 2.5 map.

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    nah, on a cobb2.5 setup you are only looking at 260whp or so, maybe 275/280 w/ protune. And I am sure you are aware, a stage2 SRT4 is making not much less than that.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i had know idea i held the power to take down an srt-4.. i've had the vf-34 on for a while but srt-4s are as rare as stis and evos around here.. i never have any fun

whats your name on nebraska subaru?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin
    whats your name on nebraska subaru?
    Conrad

okay now i understand. you raced the white stage 2 also. beat him up pretty bad. i raced the white one and only beat him by a car from a second gear roll. but that was when i was cobb and only boosting 14 psi. for some reason cobb wouldnt let me go over that. now i have my full setup on and am at 19. i want to meet up with you and get goin from a roll to see how we end up. im running the fmic and utec. you have cobb and no fmic. so should be good

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    nah, on a cobb2.5 setup you are only looking at 260whp or so, maybe 275/280 w/ protune. And I am sure you are aware, a stage2 SRT4 is making not much less than that.

yeah stage 2 and exhaust is 260whp/290tq.

get that vf maxed out asap.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

with my vishnu stage 2 protune i've got 293whp, with 98octane though.

don't konw the number with 91 cali gas.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

okay now i understand. you raced the white stage 2 also. beat him up pretty bad. i raced the white one and only beat him by a car from a second gear roll. but that was when i was cobb and only boosting 14 psi. for some reason cobb wouldnt let me go over that. now i have my full setup on and am at 19. i want to meet up with you and get goin from a roll to see how we end up. im running the fmic and utec. you have cobb and no fmic. so should be good
    I would be down to meet up, but my car is not working right now . Im only boosting at 13 psi. Kevin, the Ap would only let you boost at 14 psi b/c of the front mount. I have 2 good videos of the races but I have absolutely no idea on how to put up videos, or even how to put them on a computer, so idk.

i didnt have the fmic on when i was running cobb.

send me the videos i will put them up for you...kgirouex@cox.net. and also i seen them from inside the srt4

i didnt have the fmic on when i was running cobb.
    That really weird that it would run that bad on a stock ic, I peak at 18 sometimes with mne and Im running the base map, did Scott help you tune your Utec?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.